Recent content by Andrealoud

1. A

Updated PBC powered board!

Thanks! What did you use to drill the midi connector holes? I don’t have much soldering experience so that has me a little worrried…
  2. A

Updated PBC powered board!

I have the POG 2 mod kit as well. How hard is it to install?
  3. A

Display Lights Change?

I think I got it to work. I had not clicked "Active" on the PedalEditor. I clicked Active, wrote settings to device and it now looks (and sounds) like it's working. Thanks!
  4. A

Display Lights Change?

I'm using the Overture with my PBC6x. Overture midi channel set to 6, PBC/Editor Set to channel 6 and assigned to the overture. When I change presets on the PBC, the display lights don't change to show that I have loaded a new preset. Is that expected behavior? I would assume that the display...
  5. A

Overture On/Off when Powering Up

Thanks! Worked like a charm!
  6. A

Overture On/Off when Powering Up

Hi! When I power up my overture it always defaults On/Off to Off. How can I set up the RJM editor so that my PBC 6X automatically turns it on when I select a preset which is using the Overture. THere doesn't seem to be a CC or On/Off. Probably something simple that I am missing... Thanks in...
  7. A

Exp Pedal, Ex Switch Input and Function Switch 1/2

Would like to do that following - is it possible? Mission SP-1 RJM into into Exp Pedal input Mission SP-1 RJM into into Ex Switch Input (for toe switch on Mission SP-1 RJM) RJM external 2 Button Switch to Function Switch 1/2 for additional buttons that do NOT control amp switching. Just want...
  8. A

H9 Tuner Issues

Eventide suggested it to me. I wasn't sure how to persuade the LT to program a "switch that sends a high value when pressed and a low value when released." Full response below: "This is a common problem. The H9 expects a CC value greater than 63 to enable the tuner, but then expects it to go...
  9. A

H9 Tuner Issues

Working now for RJM Mastermind LT. Ext Func switch set to Global PC Number (Off): Prev PC Number (On): 124 Midi signal flow light just went on for me. Thanks!
  10. A

H9 Tuner Issues

Thanks! At least I'm not losing my mind.... Will try your suggested test... a
  11. A

H9 Tuner Issues

Hi, Recently bought an RJM Two Button External Switch and am trying to set it up to turn my H9 tuner on and off. It works great when I press the switch the first time, button lights up and H9 shows Tuner. 2nd press of the button does nothing except turn off the light. H9 still shows Tuner. Do...
  12. A

External Swtich Issues

Thanks again for all of your help. I’m def learning a lot about switches. Is there any downside to setting up the switch using cc momentary?
  13. A

External Swtich Issues

Thanks again. Here are the specs on my pedal. It was made by Saturnworks. Amp / Device Switches - Momentary Double Switch Normally Open Pro TRS So, it looks to not be a latching switch?
  14. A

External Swtich Issues

Thanks! I turned off Send on Preset Change and Update on Preset Change on the button. And set the action to CC Toggle instead of CC Momentary. When I wrote the changes to device, i had to press the external footswitch twice to engage/disengage the tuner. I changed the action back to CC Momentary...
Back