Recent content by Arnoldguirar

1. A

MEGX with stereo JP-15

Everything was solved with a restart of the device, I may have done so many tests that at some point a conflict was created, I have redone the presets and everything has worked from the first moment, I apologize for so much inconvenience, honestly I am very happy with it MEGX I have achieved all...
  2. A

MEGX with stereo JP-15

At first I didn't have any message assigned but then I tried to send CC# 91 with value 127 and it didn't turn on the LOOP either.
  3. A

MEGX with stereo JP-15

Hello, I practically have everything working although I still have a problem, I think the last one to solve. For some unknown reason LOOP 12 does not turn on , I find the delay very strange , which is on LOOP 6 and shares the same wires , it does work , so I think it has to be some configuration...
  4. A

MEGX with stereo JP-15

Ok, I already found the cause of why loop 6 always turns on, it's because in my controller I was sending CC #85 so that the EVH 5150 loop is activated but that message also activates loop 6, I changed that message to another value CC # 120 to avoid the conflict and everything is solved. It was...
  5. A

MEGX with stereo JP-15

Hello, MEGX has arrived and after a few days it starts to work, finally I have also put a noise gate so I have needed to enable another loop, due to the cables I had I have enabled loop 12 and finally it has been as follows: - GUITAR STEREO OUT ( "Y" cable ) -- Pick-up to In MEGX // -- Piezo to...
  6. A

MEGX with stereo JP-15

Thanks, changing the order is a good idea, but I'll try entering the loop without a preamp, in general I like how the piezo sounds direct to the line, that's if I've never tried it in an amplifier loop, I'll also try putting a compressor before. Another way that could be used is to connect the...
  7. A

MEGX with stereo JP-15

A MEGX is on the way, I read the manual and it really blows my mind, I have a JP15-7 that I will use together with an EVH 5150 III 50W, I am trying to figure out the best way to do separate guitar scenes for aggressive rhythms and others for acoustics with piezo . The first option that comes...
Back