Recent content by Bård A. Forsdahl

1. B

Effect gizmo volume drop

Again thank you, I have a local repair guy that is quite good. He builds his own amps for sale, and is the local guy to turn to for repairs. So if you could provide me with the information needed, then I can get it fixed locally. That would be nice!
  2. B

Effect gizmo volume drop

Hi again. Bypassing the click stopper did the trick. Thank you so much .
  3. B

Effect gizmo volume drop

Thank you for the answer, I will try that tonight
  4. B

Effect gizmo volume drop

Hi I have an old Effect gizmo, that has derved me well. Now it is acting up. Last sunday I played with my usual rig. I did not have any loops engaged and suddenly the volume started dropping, and no sound came from the speakers, After a few minutes the volume came back and everything worked...
  5. B

Have I ruined my Effect cizmo

I am in the process of troublshooting my rig. I have disconnected all of the pedals from the E.G., and it works fine with the rack modules in channel 10,11,and 12. All the cables have been tested both with an ohm-meter and a cable tester. There are som intermittent volume problems, both channel...
  6. B

I have bought a new generic 12 v dc supply, Then I just have to test all the stomp boxes one after the other. Thank you for your answer.
  7. B

I have used my effect gizmo for several years with an excellent result. Now I have had to reorganize my rack. It became to heavy to lift alone (the children are moving out) When connecting the cables i made a mistake connecting a 12 volt DC power supply with a negative center. I wonder if I have...
  8. B

setting up MAG to control CAE3+SE in MMGT editor

Now it is official I am a complete idiot when it comes to understanding midi. I have a MMGT16 to control everything, an effect gizmo to control my pedals and effect rack stuff and an MAG to switch channels on my CAE3+SE. Because I have a total lack of understanding midi I can`t bring my head...
  9. B

Mini Amp Gizmo or switch gizmo

Thank you for the answer, I definitely want to have it simple
  10. B

Mini Amp Gizmo or switch gizmo

Hi I am in a process of controlling my rig more and more via midi. I have an effect gizmo, with 8 pedals and 3 rack units. I am going to buy the Mastemind GT 16 and in that process want to control the channel switching on my CAE 3+SE via midi. Should I get the switch gizmo or the mini amp gizmo...
  11. B

What kind of gear

Thank you for your reply, now I have to put togehter the funds for it.
  12. B

What kind of gear

Hi I am putting together a new rack system. I have used an old rocktron Bradshaw system, RSB 12 but want something bigger and more flexible. I plan to have one system to take to my worship band, and a bigger system to experiment with at home. The gigable system: CAE 3+SE Marshall valvetronics...
  13. B

Rack gizmo and RSB footcontroller

Hi I have an old RSB12 rack and footcontroller (rocktron/bradshaw). I want to change the setup for a more flexible option with more audio loops. The rack Gizmo seems to be a good alternative (or several of them), but can I still use my old RSB footcontroller ?
Back