Recent content by Big Lid

1. Big Lid

Iridium / Gizmo x users

How do you have it set up? Do you have the Iridium in a loop or do you have it after the gizmo (gizmo into iridium into amp / board) I'm currently using a dual amp set up at home and would like to use the iridium direct into the amp w/o a cab. When playing live I want to run direct into the...
  2. Big Lid

Anyone using 2 H9's w/ Mini Effects Gizmo X via stereo split or mono split?

So, aside from the normal mono loops, I would need 6 TRS y cables ....2 each for the H9's and 2 for split mono pedals?
  3. Big Lid

Anyone using 2 H9's w/ Mini Effects Gizmo X via stereo split or mono split?

I just got another H9 and need to utilize an additional loop as all 6 are taken by non midi/non stereo pedals. Would it make sense to do the split mono loop feature and use TRS's on both H9's. Am I missing out on the stereo aspect of the H9 by doing this? I'm probably not asking this question...
  4. Big Lid

Can't get editor to connect to MMGT22 for firware update

not sure what year it was built but i used the 4.7 legacy version of the editor
  5. Big Lid

Can't get editor to connect to MMGT22 for firware update

It keeps timing out after I hit start
  6. Big Lid

Loops 1 & 5 stay on for all presets

Loop 1 is not on in the Global settings of the MEGX editor. Now I can't get loop 1 to turn on when I set it within the MEGX editor. If I manually engage loop 1 and save it via the buffer button, it saves and works. I'd love to get the editor and MEGX on the same page but it seems like the...
  7. Big Lid

The lights on the MEGX are lit on loops 1 & 5, is that what you’re referring to?
  8. Big Lid

Not sure how I got that to happen but loops 1 and 5 are on at all times.
  9. Big Lid

How to get expression pedal reset when switching loops

That's what I'm thinking, it's an H9 issue, wasn't sure if there was a setting w/in the MMGT that sends a default setting to any preset that has expression pedal settings
  10. Big Lid

How to get expression pedal reset when switching loops

How do I set it up so that the h9 presets go to the heal position of the SP1 exp pedal when switching loops? Is this an H9 thing or a Mastermind thing? I understand that the pedal won't move to the heal position physically.
  11. Big Lid

MGMT button switching to page 2 instead of preset 19

i think i figured it out, the Show Page #'s on the preset page was wrong
  12. Big Lid

It's the button titled See Yah on page 1 and Space on page 2. Each one of those buttons trigger the opposite pages that they're on.
  13. Big Lid

why does button keep switching to page 2 instead of preset 19?
  14. Big Lid

Presets and Loop's on off

perfect thanks! when would you want to have Send on Preset Change turned on?
Back