Recent content by Bob Stevens

1. B

Mastermind GT Firmware/Editor 4.8.1 (or 4.8.2???)

Yep, that works the right way. Thanks!
  2. B

Mastermind GT Firmware/Editor 4.8.1 (or 4.8.2???)

Found some weird behavior in the editor on my mac after updating. In presets, i can't select any button on any page other than page 1. When I select them on other pages, it will activate the corresponding button on page 1 only. On the already existing presets, however, buttons on other pages are...
  3. B

MIDI breakout box for 1/4” controls

Just wondering what options are out there to incorporate midi into the various switch/expression jacks on various pedals like the red remote input on JHS. Something similar to the mini amp gizmo but for pedals and can function to either control that switch input or utilize an expression input...
  4. B

Disaster Area SmartClock Gen3 with MMGT16 help?

So, just thought I'd put an update if anyone has the same issue... I was able to get ahold of Disaster Area, and after trying a few things he suggested, he asked me to send the pedal back for repair. They repaired the pedal, sent it back to me, and now it works just as it should.
  5. B

That’s kinda what I was afraid of. I mean it does work on its own so it’s probably that it just isn’t compatible with all gear, which I think is a problem of theirs from time to time, or something within the settings in the SmartClock itself. Anyway, thanks so much for taking the time to help...
  6. B

Yes, that’s on. Again, the Line 6 M5 is getting the tempo just fine. But that’s also a device that’s already in the device list on the device setup page. With the Disaster Area, I just had to pick “Generic Device” so I’m not sure my settings for it are correct on the device settings page.
  7. B

The MMGT is set up as the Master and the Smart Clock isn't getting tempo. But at one point I did try, as the manual in the Smart Clock suggests, changing it to "off", but that didn't work either. Not sure why the Disaster Area manual suggests that.
  8. B

If I understand what you’re asking, when I disconnect the midi cables from the smartclock Midi in and tap a tempo into the smartclock itself to test whether it is sending a tempo on to the pedals downstream, it is working properly. When I connect the midi cable to the midi in of the smartclock...
  9. B

Hello all. I'm new here, but I've been using my MMGT16 for a while running a bunch of pedals in a rack with several Voodoo Lab Hex's, a Whammy DT, a Line 6 M5, and recently added a Disaster Area SmartClock Gen3 to be able to control the tap tempo inputs on a couple pedals (JHS, Walrus, etc). The...
Back