Recent content by bobruz

1. bobruz

RJM owner Ron, good guy! Great service!

No question! Ron & Sheri make every attempt to help their customers all the time....every time!!!! Thanks Ron & Sheri!.
  2. bobruz

Single cable for Helix rack to GT16

Hi Ron, Can you quote me on a custom Midi cable for use between my GT16 and the Helix rack. I know the Helix has an RJ-45 jack on the back for power & data to their foot controller. Not sure if it's capable of running the GT16. That would be too easy anyway. It would be cool if the GT could...
  3. bobruz

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

HI Ron, Hey I finally got my Helix rack unit in today. Just beginning to get familiar with it. I plan to use my GT16 and a Mission RJM pedal with it as well. Any update on the Helix support. If you need it, I have the pdf manual for the rack system. You probably have more data from Line 6 than...
  4. bobruz

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 3.1.1

Hi Ron, Thank you again for the incredible customer service and the world class tech support. All switches & software are installed and performing beautifully. I'm more than ready for the Helix rack that is allegedly shipping this week.
  5. bobruz

Hi Ron, I do have a highly sensitive button in row 2, pos 1 or far left on my GT16. Sometimes it will actuate randomly from stage vibration or pressing another button near it. That's the closest I get to a stuck button in my setup. I don't use any externals at this point. I will use an exp...
  6. bobruz

Hi Ron, No external switches or exp. pedals at this point.
  7. bobruz

Bobruz here again. I just powered up and was playing thru some presets in normal mode and I hit the Bank UP button and it went into the counting up mode. Counted up into the 700's and I could only reset it by powering down. No response from any other action I did. So I have experienced the...
  8. bobruz

Hi All, Sorry for the delay in responding. I'm using a GT16. I only saw the issue that A_Rhodes described exactly, in the SETUP mode, when System Functions was pressed. I do have a Bank Up button in uppermost right location and Bank Down below it in second row. My unit seems to work just fine...
  9. bobruz

Hi Ron, I have seen this anomaly with the incrementing bank numbers and the boot loading of the individual rows also on my GT16 with 3.1.0 loaded. All other activities seem to be fine. My settings are attached. bobruz
  10. bobruz

*** DEVICE SUPPORT REQUESTS

Any update on support for the new Line 6 Helix? It's almost shipping time for the first rack units.
  11. bobruz

Support for Line 6 HELIX? Hi Ron, Hope the vacation was killer!!!! Are you planning to have the GT support the Line 6 Helix? I'm contemplating the rack version and the GT would be fantastic with it I bet. bobruz :D
  12. bobruz

Hi Ron, I know you've been busy with many projects over the last few months. Can you give some thought to the n+1/n-1 program change idea for inc/dec Presets on units that don't have it in their CC library. My need is for the Line 6 M5 but it could be useful especially for any unit. Thanx Bobruz
  13. bobruz

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 2.1

Hi Ron, Loaded 2.1 on my GT16. Everything seems to work well. I went to back up my settings after loading 2.1. Upon naming the file and hitting save, the display reads "INSERT FLASH DRIVE" and GT locks up. Or, it does not allow the save to start and freezes. No saving or escaping possible...
  14. bobruz

Line6 M5 preset increment/decrement with GT

Thanx Ron! It may be useful to others as well. Perhaps with older MIDI gear.
  15. bobruz

Line6 M5 preset increment/decrement with GT

Hi Ron, Great job on all the new features! I use the M5 in my rig for several effects. It does not have CC control for inc/dec of presets. Is there a way to set up two buttons to do this with some type of n+1/n-1 function to step thru the 24 presets. I use the inc/dec feature on the H9 in IA...
Back