Recent content by casimir

1. casimir

How to fix "Sticky Buttons"?

That worked perfectly, now all the new switches pass the test! I had order 8, so I will probably order 8 more in the morning to complete the set. The prices are really reasonable, so it makes sense to replace them all.
  2. casimir

How to fix "Sticky Buttons"?

Hello all, I have a very old mastermind GT. Some of the buttons have been acting up, so bought some replacements. Previously, 6 of the buttons failed the "sticky buttons" self test, and after replacing the buttons they still fail the self test. Does anyone know of a way to fix this? I do have...
  3. casimir

More Colors!

I love my mastermind, but whenever I make layouts, I always find myself wishing I could have just 1 or two more colors. How easy would it be to add an orange, and maybe a deeper purple or a bright pink? Thanks for all the great work, I am always blown away by the flexibility I get from this device.
  4. casimir

Axe-Fx Drive button group

This worked great, thanks so much for the help! The only tweak I had to do after the channel D trick was to copy the lightest drive to D. This prevented a pop when engaging the drive.
  5. casimir

Great idea, I will give that a go tonight!
  6. casimir

@rjmmusic I am pretty close now, my only issue currently, is that I can't get the drives to go gray when bypassed in the current configuration. Right now I have the group bypassing the drive, and the buttons select the channel. I also tried putting the toggle before the channel select in the...
  7. casimir

I'll give that a go tonight, thanks for the help!
  8. casimir

Hi Ron, I am trying to set up some grouped buttons that both engage/bypass the Drive 1 block, and set the channel for an AXE FX III. It seems to be only performing the last action set up. In this case, it is not bypassing or engaging the Drive. Is there anything I am doing wrong? Thanks, - Nolan
  9. casimir

Song tempo not working correctly for Axe FX III

Thanks for all the help, it is much appreciated! I finally have this working how I wanted it to.
  10. casimir

I can give that a try! The issue I always run into when using the midi clock is that I lose the blinking on the tap tempo button. Also, I could not find a command that taps the tempo for the MMGT midi clock. I found commands that set the tempo to a certain value, but it seemed like I lost the...
  11. casimir

These are my layout settings
  12. casimir

It is closer now, but a song tempo of 84 is entering a tempo of 120 on the AXE FX, a tempo of 76 enters 138. Seems kinda strange.
  13. casimir

I'll give that a go tonight, thanks!
  14. casimir

I am having an issue when setting the tempo for a song in the setlist. I have the macro set to send tempo when the song changes, but it is tapping a tempo more than double of what was set in the MMGT editor. My tap tempo button works just fine, it is only the song tempo that is not working. Any...
Back