Recent content by Coalface

1. C

Budros Board & Rack

Very cool implementation! Good to see a different way around a fixed installation.
  2. C

Introducing the MultiBox

Hi Ron, Multibox looks like a very handy tool! Would a MIDI merger be a product you would consider coming up with that didn't implement running status? Guessing that is what you mean when talking about "altering the data stream". We need a guitarist-friendly merger! Chris.
  3. C

Amp Gizmo Momentary and Invert Modes at Same Time?

Thanks Ron. Have a couple of other mini-Amp Gizmos, and will do at least another one. Simpler design though next time lol.. Chris.
  4. C

Hi All, Finished my own BOB-8 box. Hope it is alright to cross post the info, Ron. https://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=129869.0 Here is a pic of it in the rack I'm nearly done with. The other box is a patchbay for the Headtrack's FX loop patching, and MIDI I/O to the rack...
  5. C

Hi Ron, Is the invert mode and momentary mode able to be used simultaneously with Amp Gizmo? Have an old Amp Gizmo I'm intending to use in a rig build, along with my own version of a BOB-8 I'm most of way finished with building. The rig has a Mesa Headtrack headswitcher, so I'll be needing to...
  6. C

RG-16 Problem

Hi Todd/Ron, Is this a ground loop issue? That can cause squealing when there is a lot of gain involved. Think of your ground plain in the system like a party balloon. As the currents and things get higher, it will burst. The way you it seems have it, you're sending the tip/sleeve connections...
  7. C

MEGX Features Questions

Yeah Ron, so I ordered one from Deluxe in Australia. Father's Day this weekend!
  8. C

MEGX Features Questions

Hi Ron. Sorry I missed this. Thanks. So over MIDI, all 12 of the loops can be ordered independently, set up with the editor? I'm pretty keen on the MEGX with or without. Especially with the tuner function along with my Mastermind GT. Allows me to get a rack space back getting rid of a rack...
  9. C

MIDI-controlled line mixer in a MEGX-like enclosure?

Cool idea. The market with line mixers in regard to guitarists is a little narrow. Mostly, as very few know of their applications short of old rack guys like me. Wish the MLM was still available, would have been cool with a remote switchable dry update. In rack form, even better! Cheers Chris.
  10. C

MEGX Features Questions

Hi All. Looking into one to solve a front end switching need. Though I'm not seeing these details in the manual regarding the the split mono mode. If I'm understanding correctly, if the loops can be split to 12 independent mono's. Is there any indication on the MEGX that loop(s) 7/8/9/10/11/12...
  11. C

Big Thanks to Ron! Service Story....

Hi All, HNY and hope all are safe. Back in the day, I took a punt and bought a Mastermind GT22 in the initial pre-order run. S/N#12, still in the black powder coat. For many reasons during all of those years (job and kid related, mostly), the GT never even saw any use. I'd stuck with my Axess...
  12. C

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE/EDITOR 4.7.0

Hi Ron, If you could check your PM's from me, all of the info is in there. Cheers Chris.
  13. C

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE/EDITOR 4.7.0

Great stuff, Ron. Do you have any replacement display strips in stock as yet? Cheers Chris.
  14. C

Recommended 8pin DIN Plugs

Hi Ron, The Switchcraft ones look similar to the Hirshmann deal. Let me have a look around, might hit you up for some Preh's. Chris.
Back