Recent content by damo_512

1. D

[FIXED] External Switches Glitch

I just tried if the ext switch override works to counter act it, and it does act as a workaround. Still can be included in the bug reports?
  2. D

[FIXED] External Switches Glitch

Hi Ron, I've got an error in a few select presets where the buttons on the external switch don't behave as expected. I've got 2 switches set with a hold function on each to designate preset menu and preset number (hold) on one switch and tuner and page menu (hold) on the other. I have both of...
  3. D

Powering GT16 from power brick?

Ahh bugger, I saw the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power AC, which gives up to 1200ma AC but I dont think it would be any good for the GT as it needs DC if I'm correct.
  4. D

Powering GT16 from power brick?

I'm trying to consolidate my rack and get it a bit neater as I've got a wireless pedal strapped in on a shelf with it's own 9v supply and then a 12v supply feedings my GT16 through a 5-7 pin cable plus two power supplies for rack gear. So is it possible to power my GT16 from a power brick that...
  5. D

[IMPLEMENTED] Preset Menu request

+1 for a cancel button.
  6. D

5-7 pin Midi Cable

That's pretty nifty, I wish I knew how to do that but I'd be scared to damage anything.
  7. D

5-7 pin Midi Cable

I might stick to the safe side and not do it. Just a thought, I'd like to see a power switch added to the next rendition of the GT, might be handy :)
  8. D

5-7 pin Midi Cable

I got the Best-tronics 5-7 pin cable, soooooo much better. In regards to having the GT powered through the cable, I've noticed that if I have the cable powering it and plug in the AC adaptor (just the connector without the wall plug so it's not actually powering it) that it cuts the power to...
  9. D

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 3.4.9 / EDITOR 3.4.6

No problems, it's good to hear reasoning behind why something is done a certain way. Thanks for the alternate solutions :)
  10. D

Is this something that can be incorporated into the preset list in the MMGT Editor? When dragging presets, the pc number changed to the corresponding slot that it is move to and likewise for any others that have shifted positions? Although unknown to me there could be reason it's as for how it...
  11. D

Yeah, I saw it last night as I was typing out the post and it does exactly how you described it above. It's not too bad as I've got it set on a hold button so I only hit it when I need to but it's just something I noticed.
  12. D

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

I might post this on the fractal forum too.
  13. D

Thanks Ron, I will try these when I get home tonight! :)
  14. D

I just updated mine from 3.2.3 to 3.3.1 and though heck why not just update to 3.4.1. Here's a few things noticed: Whenever I'm higher than bank 4 and hit the bank down button, it goes down to bank 4. It works fine for the first 4 banks but then anything above makes it go to bank 4 selection...
Back