Recent content by Daniel Cordner

1. D

"Off" LED Color by Preset for LT

Hello, just a quick question/suggestion about the Mastermind LT. Not sure how hard this would be to do in the editor, but It would be really helpful if I could assign an "off" LED color as well as an "on" LED color (which we can currently do) by preset. This would enable me to color-code the...
  2. D

Suggestions here!

Hello, just a quick question/suggestion about the Mastermind LT. Not sure how hard this would be to do in the editor, but It would be really helpful if I could assign an "off" LED color as well as an "on" LED color (which we can currently do) by preset. This would enable me to color-code the...
  3. D

LT as Midi Interface for Neunaber Neuron

Thanks for your reply. Yes there is a way to select the midi interface in the Neunaber editor software. I selected the LT. Neunaber states in the manual that the Neuron doesn't work with all interfaces, however, they also stated that it wouldn't work with the Roland UM-ONE, which I tried and it...
  4. D

LT as Midi Interface for Neunaber Neuron

Hi everybody. I am in the process of setting up a new pedal board using the LT as the controller. Right now I am using the Neunaber Neuron for my overdrive and intend to have it controlled via midi and the LT. I was wondering though if there was a way use the LT as a midi interface for the...
Back