Recent content by Declan

1. D

External buttons going nuts

I got it directly from you about a year ago while I was in New York. I know some local techs if you could send me the information needed.
  2. D

Sorry, I did that wrong. Tip is about 0.95 and ring is barely anything.
  3. D

The tip is about 1.6 and the ring is close to zero
  4. D

I have a multimeter alright
  5. D

Ireland
  6. D

Hi Ron, I got a custom made 2 button switch done as per your schematic in the manual and this is doing the same thing. I don't know what I am doing wrong. The cables are fine. I basically have 2 extra buttons - one as a stop/clear for my BOSS looper which isn't working and another for my BigSky...
  7. D

The cable is fine too. I tried a few different cables and it happens with any. I really don’t know what’s happening.
  8. D

It’s definitely momentary and the correct specs according to the PBC manual
  9. D

Hi all, I'm having a weird issue using an external dual switch with the PBC. I bought a Mosky Dual Switch recently and I wanted to basically use them as 2 extra buttons for the PBC. I originally had them setup to be a hold for the Big Sky and a Hold for the Timeline. The thing is that it worked...
  10. D

External Switch issues

Nevermind, I got it working.
  11. D

External Switch issues

Hi, I recently got a Mosky Dual Switch to use as an extra couple of buttons on the PBC. I can not get it working the way I want. I don't know if I need to enable it or not but I know it is working in some fashion as when I edit the "ext Switch Overrides" under the presets button it will do what...
  12. D

Ctl 1 out

By gum that did it! Thanks!
  13. D

Ctl 1 out

I tried that too
  14. D

Ctl 1 out

That actually makes it worse. It causes the function to latch
  15. D

Ctl 1 out

Hi, I am trying to use the CTL 1 out as a footswitch that emulates a BOSS FS-5U. I have it working to a point. The issue I have is that when the PBC first powers up or when I change a patch I have to press the switch on the PBC twice and every other time it works with one press - like it should...
Back