Recent content by denday831

1. D

Possible?: Press of button actions the step of a hold function

This is probably a wild use case that only I will ever use, just wondered if its possible to have an IA cycle on a button hold, then on the press of that button it carries out the commands of the step that is currently selected. For example: - I have 4 drive pedals connected to an effects...
  2. D

Possible Preset Bug

I'm on Windows 10 and using the latest version of the editor.
  3. D

Possible Preset Bug

Hi, I believe that if you copy an empty preset e.g. preset 38 over an existing preset, then it causes the MMGT Editor to crash. I can recreate this everytime I try it. Thanks, Matt
  4. D

Tuner Function from PBC to MMGT?

For me, I would think that anybody who has a Mastermind but non RJM switcher in a rack offstage like a Morningstar ML10X which has mad parallel and series routing options, or someone who has an effects gizmo that doesn't have the tuner stuff built in, it just saves running cables to your pedal...
  5. D

Tuner Function from PBC to MMGT?

More of a wishlist item maybe but related to this so piggybacking. Could you possibly produce a standalone tuner unit that has an input jack, the tuner functionality, then the midi out to send the tuner data to the MMGT and then output? I would buy that, been looking for something like it for ages.
  6. D

[wish] - Midi Sequencer

Be good for doing stuff like Digitech ricochet if you already have a whammy style effect.
  7. D

[wish] - Midi Sequencer

Is this likely to be something that's possible? Thanks, Matt
  8. D

[wish] - Midi Sequencer

This has also been added to Morning Star products:
  9. D

[wish] - Midi Sequencer

Example: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgW-E0KpegH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
  10. D

[wish] - Midi Sequencer

A button to start a midi sequence that can be run either looped or a set number of times and can be tap tempo based. Started and stopped via a button press. A use case could be sending CC messages to a Digitech Whammy to set the treadle position so you can strike a note and it would be...
  11. D

Fixed Preset buttons and Local Pages

Hmm, I've updated that but it doesn't seem to work, the page switching works but it still turn on the original button settings rather than the local page edited button.
  12. D

Fixed Preset buttons and Local Pages

Hi, I use fixed preset buttons using IAs. I've found when trying to make a local page for one of the presets that it doesn't work. Is this a known issue or am I setting something up wrong? I'm trying to get my "Drive" button to turn on one loop on my HXFX when the "Overdrive" preset(7) is...
  13. D

Re-selecting patch switches not resetting IAs

Thanks both, I'll take a look at your file Soren. I was wondering if there was a better way to set up my board. I might be able to use snapshots on my HX-FX to do the same kind of thing. I essentially want a row of presets and a row of stomp boxes. I'm different to most users on here as I...
  14. D

Re-selecting patch switches not resetting IAs

Hi, I have my GT set up with IA buttons that switch to specific patches. I then have IA buttons on the same page that can add effects such as delay, reverb etc. When I re-select the patch, I want the IA buttons to reset so that if I've hit the reverb and delay and then switch back to the same...
  15. D

External switch socket issue

Oh wow that bad. I take it Loopers paradise is the nearest registered repair centre to the UK? Thanks Matt
Back