Recent content by Diego Higueras

1. D

Search Function Mastermind Editor

Hi RJM, it's been almos 3 years since i started using the pbc6X and i love it, it makes all i need. So now i have around 300 presets and when i have to find presets for new songs it takes a lot of time, it would be great to have a view like files in windows, like a way to change the listings(...
  2. D

MIDI MERGE setup

Hello, Please can i have an answer about the release of the next firmware update? I would like to know if i'll need to buy a Midi merger before my next show. is end of this month. thanks
  3. D

MIDI MERGE setup

OK Now i get it... My problem is that i designed my pedalboard counting on this fact, i choosed the PBC/6X because of the merging, i knew there wasnt a second physical midi port but with a special cable it could be done. It is specified on the manual, i read it before buying the PBC/6X. This...
  4. D

MIDI MERGE setup

Thanks for the tip, actually my midi controller is having 4,65V on pin 4. So i took another midi controller to try, mesure it first and has a good 5V. Made the test and nothing again. My chain is : My own midi controller -> PBC/6X -> Strymon Big Sky -> Strymon Timeline -> HX Stomp. From HX...
  5. D

MIDI MERGE setup

it just happened once, not happening any more. How is it possible that all other 3 midi pedals that has input and output and merge options does the job without missing any messages, just pbc doesnt. We both know that there is no risk from a wrong connection at the input midi circuit and it...
  6. D

MIDI MERGE setup

Just tried a factory reset and set the midi to merge, did many test again same results. No merge going but taking midi PC messages for himself only... i'm an electronics technician so you can tell me to measure or do more complicated tests thanks
  7. D

MIDI MERGE setup

hello, thanks for the reply. I doble checked the conections and mesure it, all ok. Changed the chanel on the PBC, tried many chanels, no reaction. Then i put the midi clock on SLAVE, and it started to receive the midi, so i could change the presets with PC messages. The merge is not working, i...
  8. D

MIDI MERGE setup

Hi, I'm having my pbc6x setup to midi merge on, i made a Y cable pluged with midi pins 3 (to 5) and 4(to 1) as described in the manual. i'm using my own made midi controller to do some extra stuff to it goes out from my midi controller to the pbc then to the rest of my pedals ( 4 in series )...
  9. D

Input change overriding all presets PBC/6x

that would be amazing... please i'm really in need of this feature, thanks a lot, for the rest the switcher is a bless !
  10. D

Input change overriding all presets PBC/6x

Hello there, My request is simple, i'm trying to find a way to affect the input button in the switch page, so that it overrides all presets. why? because i use 2 guitars on stage, i would like to be able to change the input of the PBC and that it stays for any presets. My global preset for the...
Back