Recent content by Divide_By_Guitar

1. D

Bad interface cable?

How would I go about sending everything in to you guys?
  2. D

Bad interface cable?

Amp 1 and amp2 performed the same on both units. Is there a factory reset and then known good function setup for the mkiv? I know on the mkiv footswitch it uses momentary switches, but I’m not sure if the amp actually sees that momentary switch or if it sees a latching switch due to logic...
  3. D

Bad interface cable?

Alright, so I have a new cable now and I also have two RG-16's When I turn the Mesa on, it comes straight to the LD+EQ channel/setting. If I press any of the 4 function switches (on either RG-16) it will switch back to R2, but thats the last thing that will happen no matter what gets pressed...
  4. D

Bad interface cable?

Thanks for helping me troubleshoot this. Looks like I’ll be ordering a new cable.
  5. D

Bad interface cable?

Long story short...no
  6. D

Bad interface cable?

Update. When I turn on the rg 16. And the mark 4 I can hit all of the buttons on the rg16 and I can switch to the r2 channel 1 time an nothing else after that.
  7. D

Bad interface cable?

Sorry for the delay. I haven’t been back to the rehearsal space since the thread was posted. I can give you definite answer later this week. I want to say I remember the switches on the rg itself not changing the channels or anything.
  8. D

Bad interface cable?

Hello! This might get sort of long winded but I think it will help to know the whole story. Anyway, I run a Mesa boogie mark 4 (rackmount) and an rg16. I recently moved everything into a new rack case and when I hooked it all back up exactly how I’ve had it for the past 2 years or so. My...
  9. D

Rack decimator with rg16.

Thanks for clearing things up for me. Other than that I guess the rg16 is hooked up like normal for anything that I want out front as well as channel switching.
  10. D

Ok, sounds like what I was thinking was going to happen. Maybe 1 pedal is a stereo capable pedal so that’s that. Not worth getting a stereo unit for 1 pedal. Now for another question. Could I use a decimator non stereo version and be able to switch which FX loop I’m using? Run my guitar into...
  11. D

Hey! This isn’t really a wiring question but more of a “will this do what I want?” Kind of thing, “is this piece of gear necessary?”. My plan is to run 2 heads. Mesa boogie dual rec. and a peavey 6505+. That’s the easy part the rg 16 can handle that just fine. I’m also going to be using a...
  12. D

Rg16 question(s)? Rack build.

So, I finally got it all wired up and got my interface cable. Should I be able to change channels by hitting the buttons on the rg16? Or do I have to use a controller. I have the amp set to footswitch mode and it defaults to the lead channel. Just confused.
  13. D

Another question. Will I be able to use the channel switching function on the engl e530? Could I run the footswitch to amp2 while the Mesa is on amp1?
  14. D

Thanks, I'm looking forward to finally being able to get this wired how I wanted it.
  15. D

Thanks! Does it matter that the mark 4 is the rackmount head version or are you just referring to the whole amp as a preamp?
Back