Recent content by Don Anderson

1. Don Anderson

Can the PBC tap into the Line 6 HX Effects for effects and amp ch switching??

If yes would it be routed in the 4 cable method or? I would want effects post and pre
  2. Don Anderson

Can the PBC tap into the Line 6 HX Effects for effects and amp ch switching??

I've never been happy with amy pedal delay and have used fractal in the past in the 4cm for effects only but have sold all my fractal stuff. Just wondering if the PBC can tap into the HX effects for effects and still change amp channels?
  3. Don Anderson

Loop 7 not working??

Thanks Ron, turns out it was both the momentary switches and the amp wanted a TS cable instead of a TRS cable.
  4. Don Anderson

Loop 7 not working??

Yes the Friedman is ‘Non momentary’ switching. We are talking about ch switching now right? Loop 7 has been solved, Thanks!
  5. Don Anderson

PBC not changing amp channels

My editor pre set is in my post 'Loop 7 not working' to take a peak at how it's set up. I followed the steps in the vid you sent me a couple of years ago Ron. Changed all groups to 1 int he 'Switches' page then on the Presets/Audio page I am assigning the amp channels and effects. The PBC is...
  6. Don Anderson

Pbc placement on pedalboard

Try it and see how it feels. I try not to step up and over pedals to get to buttons, let us know hw it goes!
  7. Don Anderson

Loop 7 not working??

Loop7 and Gate is now Working, But the way I have the file set up the amp is not changing channels. Ideas?
  8. Don Anderson

Loop 7 not working??

I think I got top 7 to work, why won't this file allow me to change amp channels? I have it set up for a 2 ch amp buttons one on the PBC is set for amps ch1 and button 2 for amps ch 2 but the amp stays on ch 2 for both buttons. I assigned them Both to Group one on switch's/Buttons page then in...
  9. Don Anderson

Routing for my ISP G-string gate pre/post?

For some reason when activated Loop 7 mutes all sound -see other post with editor file attached
  10. Don Anderson

Loop 7 not working??

I keep trying to get my Decimator gate working. When I engage loop 7 in the file attached it has not sound then when I turn it off in the Audio part of Presets page it has sound. What am I missing in the file set up? Thanks!
  11. Don Anderson

Which jack goes to Amps RETURN in Loop???

To clarify the manual does not say what the Out put A or Output B go to That’s either to the Return of the Loop or to the Input of the amp See pic from rear panel please clarify: Does Out 5/6 go to Input -Front of amp or??? And the OUTPUT A or B to ???
  12. Don Anderson

Which jack goes to Amps RETURN in Loop???

I’ve got In7/10 going to Send of Loop but the manual does not say which one goes to the Return it says Out 5/6 goes to In put of the amp -that’s not the Return correct? I take InPut to mean In put on front of amp Sooo which jack goes to return?
  13. Don Anderson

Routing the DD 500 delay and midi questions

For the single Midi cable routing Is it Out of the PBC to IN on the Boss delay because the PBC is telling the delay what presets to access?
  14. Don Anderson

Routing for my ISP G-string gate pre/post?

Which jacks do I use if I bypass the Gate pedal to go straight to Send and Return of the amps Loop?
Back