Recent content by dougc84

1. dougc84

Mini Effect Gizmo Routing Question

So I downscaled my setup - sold my rack, my Mastermind GT, shelved my MEG, and went with a Helix Floor and a few pedals in the FX loops. The routing options are fantastic and load-in takes a fraction of the time without a Kemper and a snake and a massive pedalboard. However, I miss some of the...
  2. dougc84

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

I'll throw my hat in the indicators. I like the small text w/ values underneath moreso than a graph, as it would be nice to set what these values are (an expression value, an active PC # for a device, tempo, etc.). It'd be cool to have some interaction with devices like the Mini Effect Gizmo...
  3. dougc84

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

I did something like this, but it's less "number entry" and more "preset entry." Let me explain. The devices I change presets on most often are my Timeline and BigSky. I created a page for each of them (which I can access by holding their bypass switch down) that shows a "panic" button...
  4. dougc84

GT/16 with Kemper effects

I don't have a recent shot of my rig (I just rebuilt it), but here's my signal chain (I'll get into MIDI in a moment): Guitar (wired) or Line 6 G50 (wireless unit, mounted underneath my board) into an Analog Endeavors A/B box -> Volume pedal (well, I had a volume pedal here, but I replaced it...
  5. dougc84

Mastermind GT control of Kemper looper

Hey Ken, I just saw this post in trying to get it work for myself. There's a long-running post over on the Kemper forums regarding this, but, alas, I cannot seem to make this work at all with the Mastermind. Technically, it's an unsupported feature by Kemper, which is silly, but it is, and...
  6. dougc84

Compact GT/Turbo PBC?

Hey Ron et. al, Long time since I've been on the forums - hope all's been well with everyone. I've been using the GT/22 for almost a year now, and for my main gig (worship team at a church), it's been fantastic. Being able to juggle MIDI for several Strymon pedals, a MEG with some pedals, and...
  7. dougc84

Because heroes come in all sizes, even underneath....

And they don't look anywhere near as nice.
  8. dougc84

I want to do a custom size, so no. I'm not giving them money until they contact me.
  9. dougc84

Bug Found - 3.1

Sure, I'm going to be mostly away from my computer for the next couple days, but if I get a chance I certainly will.
  10. dougc84

Bug Found - 3.1

Yeah, it worked before 3.1, and I just noticed last night that it didn't. So maybe just a bug with 3.1 somewhere.
  11. dougc84

Bug Found - 3.1

Hey Ron, Found a bug tonight. I know I've got some other bugs to deal with that I'd get back to you on, but I simply haven't had time (regarding Kemper effect names showing). I have, on my page 2, PC + and PC - buttons for both my Strymon Timeline and Strymon Bigsky. They were named...
  12. dougc84

Nice setup man. I have the Templeboards Trio 43 w/ my GT/22 on it, and, like you, I also have a MEG and power mounted underneath. It's such a clean setup but, while I love the board, I gotta say that Templeboards' customer service is some of the worst I've ever, ever dealt with. They just...
  13. dougc84

Ya know a MMGT 16 would fit just right :-)

For me a 16 would have been theoretically large enough, but I would have had wasted space on my pedalboard, as none of my pedals would have fit in the gap between the top of it and the top of the board. So I figured "why not fill it up?!?" and opted for the 22.
  14. dougc84

How to send MSB, LSB and PC messages

Via presets. When setting up presets via the editor, you can set a PC for each device you have configured. As far as MSB/LSB, that's per device.
  15. dougc84

Case that works well for GT16

Shanesplanet - if you're gonna go hard case and want something custom made, go to Brady Cases. They're absolutely fantastic, and he'll build out whatever you want to your specs. Side note - Brady's list of clients is truly impressive.
Back