Recent content by DRC

1. D

Question about ground loops using a BOB-8 and an RG-16.

Thanks. That solves my potential PBC ground loop issue in switching 3 amps.
  2. D

Question about ground loops using a BOB-8 and an RG-16.

I'm wondering if I can use the second multi pin amp switching jack and a BOB-8 box to switch channels on two different amps? I'll have a cable made for my Bogner XTC that will only use switches 1-4 to access Channels Green, Blue, Red and the Loop. Then I can use pins 5-8 thru the BOB to switch...
  3. D

Function switches?

So to get around that would I run into an issue using Switch One to control one amp Switch Two to control the FX link on my Koji Comp then Switch Three to control the second amp and Switch Four to control the FX link on my Shiba Drive? I should have said - "Splitting a TRS jack to control two...
  4. D

Function switches?

After looking at the top photo of the PBC's display it now makes sense to me. Awesome. But the next guys question of having any ground loop issues in switching two different amps with one TRS jack is something I hadn't thought of. I take it there shouldn't be an issue?
  5. D

Function switches?

Will I have to go pretty deep into the menu to access the function switches? I'm thinking about using switches 1/2 to access the on/off state of two Suhr pedals and switches 3/4 to switch channels on a pair of two channel amps. Im just wondering, without using the editor, if it would be...
  6. D

A question for you all

Is this something that might be ready by Sept or Oct, or is it a long way off?
  7. D

A question for you all

Another question: I'm guessing that all the loops will have the same Loop and Write "push button" type programming that the EG does. Will the two TRS switching jacks on this unit be accessed this way as well? If so, only having 10 loops as opposed to 12 can work out for me as I can put my...
  8. D

A question for you all

I just got the newsletter in my inbox about this "idea." It's just what I was looking for. Racking my Effects Gizmo inside a pedal board under a GT10 was going to be labor intensive. To be honest, the lack of a product like this from RJM was pushing me toward the One Control unit. It was...
  9. D

Question concerning the # of presets on all RJM switchers.

I currently have an RG-16, an Amp Gizmo and an Effect Gizmo (that I will soon be selling to buy MEG's for my pedalboard). I have only used the Mastermind with these units and they work just fine storing global presets. I am thinking about getting a foot controller that has more than five...
  10. D

Groove Tubes Soul-O-75?

That's great. And would I only need switch #3 to turn the effects loop on and off? Would it be better to contact you by phone on the pin connections or would you like an email with photos of the footswitch connector?
  11. D

Groove Tubes Soul-O-75?

Ron, I know this goes back a bit, but I think I am going to just pick up an Amp Gizmo because I have some other things I need switched other than just the GT. Going on this info: The footswitch connector should be a five-pin DIN, and will look like a standard MIDI connector. The pin functions...
  12. D

Chaining Masterminds for presets 1 - 10?

In the manual I see where multiple Masterminds can be used to access presets from different locations. But can a pair of MM's be chained so instead of only presets 1 to 5, I would be able use the first unit to give me 1-5 and the second to give me 6-10, then 11-15 & 16-20, etc.? Not sure how...
  13. D

Suggestions here!

I did see that Ron. As cool as it is it doesn't really have the amount or types of loops that I need. I have my tap tempo already taken care off with a JHV box and I already have the Mastermind. Is there any chance I could send you guys my Effects Gizmo and you could custom shop that baby...
  14. D

Suggestions here!

Real simple suggestion... an Effects Gizmo for the floor. I'm gonna have a hernia if I don't get these pedals on the floor Ron. You wouldn't want that now would you? The four isolated loops are a must. If you wanna make it 8 series and 8 independent even better. But please, at least do...
  15. D

Power for an E. Gizmo and/or an RG-16 with a CAE/MXR MC-403

I have an Effects Gizmo and an RG-16 in my rack. I have been using the stock AC wall warts up till now. I just purchased the MC403 for my pedals and realized I have no use for the 9 VAC outlets... well except they would be perfect for my RJM's. The outlets run at 800mA. I was under the...
Back