Recent content by emayhew

1. E

Rack Gizmo with Fractal MFC 101 Mark I

Considering a used MFC 101 to replace my GCP, sorry don't have the funds for a GT22. Are there any video or instructions on how to configure the MFC with a RG? Looking to use it for both preset changes and IA's for individual loops. Thanks, Eric
  2. E

Rack Gizmo with VL GCP

Got it, thanks very much! Really appreciate all the help.
  3. E

Rack Gizmo with VL GCP

Awesome thanks. So if I put it again in GCX emulation mode by turning on function 5&6 and then function switch 3 to activate GCX #2 to control the audio loops on the RG? What function switch needs to be on to control GCX #3 for the function switches on the RG?
  4. E

Rack Gizmo with VL GCP

So I just heard from the folks at VL and they suggested reprogramming the RG to GCX 2 and 3 and use GCX 1 for the GCX hardware. Can I tell the RG to use GCX 2&3?
  5. E

Rack Gizmo with VL GCP

Hello , I have recently added a GCX to my rack gear. Everything has been working perfectly with the setup you helped me with above. I needed to add a few more pedals in front of the amp which is why I added the GCX. I’m having an issue now where the GCX seems to be cloning or acting as if its...
  6. E

Rack Gizmo / Mini Line Mixer config setup questions

Ok, that's what it's looking like from the research I've done on the net so far. Thanks again for the quick response.
  7. E

It's been a week or so and things are going really well with my rig so thank you. The only thing that has been bothering me has been delay/reverb effect spillover. I know this is probably a limitation of the effects I'm using so it may be a dead issue. For reference I have an H9 Max, G-Major...
  8. E

Perfect! I ordered stereo jumpers yesterday and one more insert cable. Just for fun I've attached a drawing of what this all looks like now. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the support!! You guys are top notch in customer support and your products are the best. Eric
  9. E

Ok that seemed to work. The way I got it to work is to do what you described above and then also remove the jumper cables between loops 5-8. So for example I removed the mono jumper between loop 5 out to loop 6 in. Should I leave those out or do I just need to buy "stereo" jumpers and put...
  10. E

Uh crap!! That makes sense. Yeah I was using the line out "mono" off my Bogner into loop 5 in. I guess at least for a test I could use a mono splitter/ABY box I have and then take the two mono outputs and do the opposite with another insert cable. I'll give that a try.
  11. E

I just did a continuity check with a multimeter and can confirm the wiring is correct with the insert cable. I'm confused on the Rack Gizmo side of the sends for loops 5-8.
  12. E

Question: I purchased 3 Hosa insert cables that I've recently wired the TRS ends to the sends of loops 6, 7, and 8 and the other mono ends of the cables to the pedals inputs L&R. I am only getting the left side input to the pedals. I don't think it's the cable because I swapped it out with...
  13. E

Perfect! Thank you very much! I forgot about the dry signal going into the line mixer. This is awesome, can’t wait to try it.
  14. E

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply. That all makes sense. Just curious, what happens to the "wet" cabinets if for example I were to turn off loops 6, 7, and 8 because I was using a dry rhythm tone for a song? Do the two wet cabs get a dry signal still feed to them or nothing comes out of the...
  15. E

Hello RJM fans! I am in need of assistance with my setup. I am trying to setup a stereo (Wet/Wet) or a W/D/W guitar rig using the below equipment. I have been using my Bogner Ecstasy along with a Rack Gizmo to switch the amp functions and effects via a GCP midi controller which has been...
Back