Recent content by Flash6969

1. F

Can’t update GT22

Thanks RJM. I Had followed all the instructions & the USB had been formatted as you've suggested. Solved it - heres how; - On 4.4.2 so instead of trying to upgrade to 5.1, I selected 4.9 as the RJF file (minor upgrade) - upgrade to 4.9 worked - then i upgraded again to 5.1. It worked For some...
  2. F

Can’t update GT22

Hi guys. Currently on 4.4.2 & have formatted the USB drive etc. loaded MMGT510 firmware on the drive. Put the USB into my GT22 & it’s just endless scrolling of data lines (see photo). Nothing happens & the device doesn’t update. Anyone know how to fix this ??
  3. F

Mini amp gizmo with Disaster Area DMC-4

Hi all. Wondering if anyone has setup the Disaster Area DMC4 with a Mini amp Gizmo. I can get the MAG to switch presets but cannot configure the DA to provide IA to switch the MAG on #cc91. Any help would be appreciated to configure the DA to send midi cc to the MAG & switch button 4 (midi cc...
  4. F

Using CAE MXR power supply on Rack Gizmo

Hi all I notice the Rack Gizmo manual states power needs to be ‘9VAC or 12VDC, 1 Amp (or higher amperage)’. the MXR CAE power supply has 2 outlets running ‘9VAC at 800ma’. is this enough power for the Rack Gizmo ??
  5. F

Eventide H9000

i have an Eventide Eclipse running with my GT22. Have also used a H4500. I’m hoping Eventide have sorted out their midi mapping & functionality coz it’s terrible in such a high end device. Sorry but I’m not familiar with the H9000. From memory I needed to save my presets (eg: patch 23, 68, 128...
  6. F

Please check my rig

Got it - will try it out & let you know how it goes. Many thanks for the tips :)
  7. F

Please check my rig

Hi all. About to re-build the WDW rig & wanted to get a 'sanity' check from you all - how does this look? Idea: - running a Klon in loop 1 - Rockaway Archer in loop 2 - Axe FX III as "pre" in loop 3 (wah, phasers, fuzzes etc) - Bogner Fish preamp in loop 5 - CAE 3+ in loop 6 - Axe FX III...
  8. F

Mini line mixer - +4db inputs??

thought so - thanks guys :)
  9. F

Mini line mixer - +4db inputs??

Hi. Looking at running an Axe Fx 3 & Eventide Eclipse into the Line Mixer. When you say “line” mixer can I assume the incoming levels should be line level - that is +4db???
  10. F

Eventide Eclipse Control

I just bought an Eclipse & was wondering the same thing, so here it is folks. Page 29 of the user manual: Loading Programs From MIDI: You can load programs from MIDI program change messages if SETUP page 2 (PGM CHNG) is set to On. Only MIDI program change messages sent on the channel...
  11. F

Cable advice

I have a Rack Gizmo & am looking at p12 of the manual where it states: 1. There is a mono to stereo converter cable between loops 6 and 7 2. there is a shorting plug (a plug with tip connected to ground) in the Return 5 jack Asking if someone can explain all the wiring requirements to make...
  12. F

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE/EDITOR 4.1 beta 2 issue

Confirming it is fixed with the Final 4.1 release
  13. F

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE/EDITOR 4.1 beta 2 issue

So I've followed the very helpful firmware update video from RJM perfectly, I've also completed a factory reset on the GT22 several times now but keep getting blank preset buttons after I complete the 'get preset names' function from the Axe3. Axe3 is also setup v1.15 firmware & midi channel is...
  14. F

Controlling Eventide DSP4000 banks/programs with a Mastermind??

Ha! So after 2 weeks of trying I got nothing. It would appear the Eventide units do not use banks!! Wow, looks like they spent all the R&D budget on sounds rather than midi. This unit sounds fantastic but is useless when it comes to MIDI controlling
Back