Recent content by FriedOutKombi

1. FriedOutKombi

Issues with Source Audio LA Lady & Midi Adapter

Thanks. I'll chase it up with David at Source Audio.
  2. FriedOutKombi

I tried putting the L.A. Lady first in the chain by itself. No dice, didn't switch at all. Here's my saved settings file.
  3. FriedOutKombi

I can send you a file. It's the last in the chain. I'll try putting it first in the chain, although it hasn't been an issue for any other device.
  4. FriedOutKombi

No, I shifted my DD500 to channel 4. What other details do you need?
  5. FriedOutKombi

Hi, I've recently bought an LA Lady Overdrive because it was midi controllable and because of the huge number of distortion engines on it. Plus, it's stereo! I'm not using the Neuro Hub with it, instead using the new SA-168 Midi Adapter. It only has 6 presets but having hooked everything up as...
  6. FriedOutKombi

Using a standard mono loop as an insert loop?

So 20 foot cables are ok?
  7. FriedOutKombi

Using a standard mono loop as an insert loop?

I’ve recently picked up a Source Audio L.A. Lady stereo overdrive pedal. I’ve already tied up the 3 stereo loops in my PBC 6X with a M5, DD500 and HOF I’d like to put the L.A. Lady in the stereo Insert loop and use the mono Loop 2 for my amp’s FX loop. Is there any reason why I shouldn’t do...
  8. FriedOutKombi

PBC editor app for iPad and/or iPhone?

I’m still hoping for this, especially as a gigging muso who uses an iPad for lyrics and backing tracks. Would enable me to edit it far more easily at gigs.
  9. FriedOutKombi

Going from stereo to fx/dry for some presets in a single loop?

I'm currently going off reservation and setting up my board to run stereo through 2 different amps.......one that has an fx loop and is channel switching, and the other that has no fx loop and needs dirt boxes. I have a Line 6 M5 that I use both for the huge amount of modulation, delay and...
  10. FriedOutKombi

New Compact Board

That's a nice setup. I'm currently contemplating downsizing myself. I went from a huge board running a BOSS ES8 that my friends dubbed the "Nimitz," then dropped to my current 800x400mm board utilising a PBC6X and a G-Lab M4L midi looper for an extra 4 loops. But that meant 2 power supplies...
  11. FriedOutKombi

Unorthodox stereo setup - Can it be done?

I have 2 amps I'd like to run in stereo; a Laney IRT Studio 15w head (has 3 good channels and an FX loop), and a VOX Pathfinder 15R (no loop and the boost channel is not really useful). I'd use the overdrive/lead sounds on the Laney but use dirt boxes for the VOX. The catch is I'd like to use a...
  12. FriedOutKombi

MEG-X iPad editor lightning to USB-C cable

I look for forward to iPad PCB 6X editor. I use my iPad for almost everything.
  13. FriedOutKombi

Noise Gate Pedal

Have you looked into the BOSS NS-2 Noise Suppressor? It's quite a popular unit and apparently effective. The ISP Decimator II also has some fans so it's worth looking at it too. When I use a gate I have an old BOSS NF-1 but they're not subtle nor are they common.
  14. FriedOutKombi

Set up Access to switch Setlists via the Function switch?

Thanks. I got that to work with a little fiddling. Tell me, is there a way to set it up so the display will tell me which setlists I'm scrolling through instead of the presets?
Back