Recent content by Gilles

1. G

Help with Source Audio Collider CC

That's exacly why the Collider is gone away....
  2. G

IA buttons for Suhr stompboxes

Yes but for now, it's OK, there was a bug... If I have the issue again, then I'llsend you the files. ;) And the new function in 4.2 FW will be a great thing for me ;)
  3. G

Yes, for sure...
  4. G

Ron, I think I discorver an issue... I did what you've said writing all the states of buttons... Except that it works only If I save the preset on the PBC... On the editor, I switch with the chosen state and when I write on PBC: Nothing. PBC and Editor are not the same. Then I reload from PBC...
  5. G

Oh yes, but for the second one... It's teh same as the pedal ;) Thank you so much, Ron
  6. G

Hi everybody! I wired my Dual Boost and a Koko Boost Reloaded on Fn Switches and it work perfectly with presets. Now, I wish to program IA buttons for both. Suhr's pedals use latching switches for control: FS1 for Green function (Tip+Sleeve) FS2 for Red function (Ring+Sleeve) Two ideas: -...
  7. G

Function Switches and Gurus 1959

So, how do you do that? Is it Macro or Local Button page?
  8. G

I have to test to really understand. Thanks Mister.
  9. G

Ok Ron, it seems to be ok with that guess. Just one more question. When I copy the Switching channel button to an other page, the last doesn',t work properly even with IA link, an idea?
  10. G

Here it is. I switch "Direct send CC/PC"" in the device, it's better. But it's like the IA Link between, the buttons et the preset doesn't work correctly Thanks Ron
  11. G

Everything you've said is OK
  12. G

Hi All! Hihi, I need your help again about this switching thing. Because I recently bought a second Suhr stompbox, I use both External Out 1/2 and 3/4 for those, I added an Axcess CFX4 to switch the Gurus. So... CFX: Use for Control Change so MIDI Chanel 16 necessary. CC 104 (Ch1) and 105...
  13. G

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE 4.0.11 / EDITOR 4.0.7

It seems the link for 4.0.10 is wrong. Ron?
  14. G

Free The Tone FT2Y Delay & Tap. Tempo Issue

Ok I understand. Sorry for your OCD :confused: I have the same issues with FLight Time but also with other Midi tap tempa sync like Selah Quartz timer!
Back