Recent content by gitapik

1. gitapik

Suggestions here!

Hi. I have two suggestions, regarding Presets and their assignments to Songs in the Mastermind Editor (I use a 6x): 1) A Search function to allow faster access to an already programmed Preset. 2) A means of changing the name of a Preset, once it's been assigned to a Song. An example would be a...
  2. gitapik

Double Tap and Hold Button Features

Definite learning curve, here...but well worth the effort. And very good point about keeping a backup of the stable version. Thanks for the tip!
  3. gitapik

K...I've made progress (for anyone looking for similar info): Multi-Tap is same as Multi-Step. So far I've viewed two tutorials on this. Have to watch them in this order: The Hold function video is here: I'm going to have to watch them again to fully wrap my head around the...
  4. gitapik

Hi guys. I was watching this video and was particularly struck by his ability to make his buttons multi-functional, both with double tap and hold. But he doesn't show how he's been able to program these changes. I'm noticing that he has more MIDI devices than my single Volante. All the...
  5. gitapik

A Little Confused...

i just redid the Volante dotted 8th preset on another MM preset (set to #10). Works great and corrected the problem on the other MM preset as well. Don't know why but glad it did.
  6. gitapik

A Little Confused...

Hi. I've made some fixes and have a question: I was having problems with the "Blank Preset" on the Volante...so I did a Factory Reset on it and started from scratch. I found a way to bypass the unit from any individual presets: PC Actions: Click off Volante Preset Actions: CC Toggle #102...
  7. gitapik

A Little Confused...

"3) The only way to have trails is to have the Volante's loop turned on at all times, and then send it MIDI commands to enable or disable the pedal. Or, don't have the Volante in a PBC loop at all, and have it connected after the PBC's output. You can still get it to bypass using MIDI commands"...
  8. gitapik

A Little Confused...

Just set up a new Volante preset as #9 on the Mastermind. Made it totally blank and it worked like a charm. Now I'm going to set up delays for the ones that need it. Things are looking up. Thanks!
  9. gitapik

A Little Confused...

So I should leave "Allow all buttons off" checked on the Global Button Groups? Also: I guess this is RJM101, here...but I notice that I'm losing all my settings on my Mastermind Editor after doing a Backup and then closing it. That is, the settings aren't there when I click on the Editor icon...
  10. gitapik

A Little Confused...

Nope. Volante is Group 1 and no buttons are assigned at this point. Think I'm going to set up that "blank preset" for now. Don't want to lose a preset button. But thanks for the suggestion. Thank you so much. I'll let you know how things work out. This 6x is awesome! Kudos!
  11. gitapik

A Little Confused...

I see. It might've been yours truly in one of my less than lucid moments...? Don't know. Thanks so much. I'll delete it. Leaving "Allow all buttons off" checked"...yes?
  12. gitapik

A Little Confused...

Not sure what you mean by the "new configuration/different rig" comment. Can you elaborate?
  13. gitapik

A Little Confused...

Thought I had 300 presets...?
  14. gitapik

A Little Confused...

I had the Preset Actions on 3 of my 20 presets. I just removed those actions. Wondering what I should do with that Button Groups Volante CC action 7 on the Global tab...(?)
  15. gitapik

A Little Confused...

Thanks. I’m in transit and will take care of this as soon as I’m home. Couple of questions: I don’t remember doing any setting up of the Preset Actions/cc toggle but will be happy to take it down. Can you tell me how to disable those actions? I’ll give your Volante suggestion a shot. So the...
Back