Recent content by Grant Mader

1. G

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE/EDITOR 4.7.0

the saving of file/s to usb drive works great Ron! - Thanks!!!!
  2. G

MASTERMIND GT 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

I have this same problem; tried multiple flash drives; 3+ and still have the issue
  3. G

RJM GT22 - Axe3 skipping preset

Had a gig last night and it happened again; I should note that I am running 4.5.1 due to a back up issue with the latest software to a thumb drive. Jumped from preset 451 to 193. Had to reboot.
  4. G

RJM GT22 - Axe3 skipping preset

Likewise; random non +/-128 changes; happened at a show last night after behaving for quite some time. Rebooted and did not reoccur; have direct send and send redundant PC 'on' now; will report back after
  5. G

[FIXED] Saving config to flash drive issue

formatted a drive I had; same results. Did the other one and same results. (Both supplied RJM logo flash drives) Did a factory reset and reloaded 4.6.1 and same results; tried another flash drive I had and same results. Not the end of the world as I've never had to use the flash drive in an...
  6. G

Will do; both flash drives were from you - just FYI (one from the GT and the other from an LT) - wanted to save configs that I had on there, but not a show stopper. Will format one of them and try again and report back. Thanks for the quick reply!
  7. G

Upgraded to 4.6.1 yesterday; all went well. backed before and after to my pc. Tried to backup to a couple of flash drives, having the gt22 stuck at "Saving settings" after getting a full bar of the data being copied on both. removed and viewed both drives on my pc, and it appears that the config...
  8. G

AXE III /GT 22 preset sequence issue after 500

Resolved!!; -re-initialized all PC's again; verified all mapping and reloaded.
  9. G

thanks for the quick replies and help; no midi mapping enabled on III. checking presets they look to be mapped properly. To be sure, where else should I look besides the presets tab in the editor if any?
  10. G

They look like they should from what I gather;
  11. G

Using a variation of Ian's GT22 configuration (love it!) and am having a hard time figuring out why my preset after #503 goes down to 492 and starts from there again, even though on my AXE III everything is as is should be up to 511. (either with the thumbwheel on the axe or axe-edit) I don't...
  12. G

'Preset Button 2nd Press' conundrum

Understood; makes sense more so now after playing around with Scene revert on the III.
  13. G

'Preset Button 2nd Press' conundrum

any news or confirmation that the behavior you are seeing is definitely the GT vs the Axe 3? I've seen similar behavior.
Back