Recent content by ifailedshapes

1. I

Ability to Name PC Commands

http://www.rjmmusic.com/forum/index.php?threads/saving-preset-names-from-pedals-on-editor-software-instead-of-midi-numbers.2757/ I think this is the same thing I just requested in the suggestion box thread. It would work on all Mastermind products, but since I’m a PBC owner, thought I’d add it...
  2. I

Saving preset names (from pedals) on editor software instead of midi numbers

Yes, yes, yes. There are so many pedals out there that have MIDI presets, but no screens (Chase Bliss, Strymon, etc.) Being able to save preset names would be a HUGE step forward. Then as you cycle through presets, having the name pop up on the screen would be life changing for many of us. My...
  3. I

Strymon Favorite Switching Question

If you have a V2, it's really easy to have an external tap tempo jack installed. I had JHV3 do this to my Brigadier last year for about $50. :)
  4. I

MMGT as MIDI clock master / Strymon BigSky

While reading the details for the Disaster Area SMARTCLock, I thought of this thread upon reading the following: "The Multi-Jack may be used as a MIDI Clock Filter – set the JACK configuration to nCLK and it passes through all MIDI information except for MIDI Clock. This configuration prevents...
  5. I

Pre-order Shipping Estimates?

Howdy Ron, Do you have a rough estimate of when the pre-orders might be ready to ship, or is it still too far out to guess. Obviously, I tried to phrase this in such a way that an answer does not lock you into anything and potentially upset the masses. :) Thanks!
  6. I

Great news regarding Pedal Power compatibility

From the FAQ: "What are the power requirements? The Mastermind PBC will run on 9VAC, 9VDC or 12VDC. The current consumption at 9VDC is about 500mA, but the current consumption at 12VDC is 400mA."
  7. I

"Stompbox" mode

I think the original question is asking if one of the switches can be set to IA permanently, i.e. not having to press the Loops switch first.
  8. I

How about a pic of the tuner display??

I'll second this. It would be great to see a pic, even if it's still a work-in-process. :)
  9. I

Strymon Favorite Switching Question

Howdy Ron, As you probably know, many of Strymon's effects can have a second setting accessed by their Favorite Switch. The Favorite Switch has an LED which is powered by the main pedal. My question is twofold: 1) Could one pair of the control switches be used to replicate this functionality...
  10. I

Mute Question

Where in the circuit is the mute function? Also, is a momentary or latching function? Ideally, I'd love to have it setup as a momentary switch at the very end of the chain. That way nothing spills over when the full band stops for a second, and I also don't have to quickly tap two times (first...
  11. I

A new idea...

As an iPhone, iPad, and MacBook Pro user, I love the idea of editing on any of these devices. Why couldn't the GT connect to the peripheral of choice via MIDI? iOS devices support Core MIDI.
  12. I

TC G system and RJM?

Hey man, I'm glad to see you posted on here. I was pretty sure this was going to be the case. For now, you could always run the Marshall dry and just put an A/B/Y box immediately after your guitar. You could also use RJM's Y-Not and have the G-System control which amp is on per patch via MIDI.
  13. I

Suggestions, please!

I would prefer to have a larger central LCD display, and just have color-changing LEDs to indicate the status of each switch. With a larger LCD, some of the information you are trying to display for each switch could be displayed in an abbreviated form in a centralized location. Just my two...
Back