Recent content by Jacobiuswrex

1. Jacobiuswrex

External MIDI Controller compatible with GT22?

hmmm thank you, that makes things a little more complicated for what I am trying to achieve but I think I have come up with a solution downstream. Thank you!
  2. Jacobiuswrex

External MIDI Controller compatible with GT22?

Hi there I am wondering if it is possible to connect a USB-MIDI controller to the "to device" USB A port on the Mastermind GT22 and forward the messages through? Is this possible? Thanks Jake
  3. Jacobiuswrex

Mastermind GT22 Controlling Reason 10

Yes! It really works great for controlling the computer and paired with the mastermind is an unstoppable modern combo for homestudio!
  4. Jacobiuswrex

For sure! Glad to hear you got something cool happening!
  5. Jacobiuswrex

Hey guys! Just wanted to share this little video I made explaining how I'm using the GT22 to control a DAW for hands free recording! Very happy and excited with how many possibilities are packed into this controller! Hope you guys enjoy! Thanks Jake
  6. Jacobiuswrex

GT/22 Noob Programming Preset Question

I see, that makes sense. Well ultimately, I kind of wanted it to be an open ended thing with more of a "browse and jam" kind of approach. Around 100 on each would probably be overkill really even just for open ended browsing if I had to put a big number on it. I have purchased some profile packs...
  7. Jacobiuswrex

GT/22 Noob Programming Preset Question

Hi there, I am looking to control BOTH an AXEFX3 and a Kemper with a GT/22. I have taken Ron's advice and ordered a MIDI merger box to establish two way communication with both devices and the GT22. I am a little confused however about how the presets WORK on RJM products. Particularly: I want...
  8. Jacobiuswrex

Axe-Fx III FW 3.02 -- Can't fetch preset names?

I just removed the axefx3 device, and re-added the device, and the "get preset names" function has worked great with no issues so far for me!
  9. Jacobiuswrex

Connecting Mastermind GT22 via Bomebox

Hi there, Very excited just ordered a GT22 for my Kemper/Fractal/Synth/DAW rig. I am wondering if there may be any considerations against using Bomeboxes with the mastermind gt22 that I am not aware of? https://www.bome.com/products/bomebox I basically have two Bomeboxes, one on my board, and...
  10. Jacobiuswrex

C0NTR0L.FUTUR3

C0NTR0L.FUTUR3
  11. Jacobiuswrex

GT16 screens not displaying text

Hi there, I just purchased a GT16 on Reverb and I can't get any text to appear on the middle row of buttons! I don't see any glitches like these pictures but the same symptom of color screen with no text seems persistent. What might you suggest first a factory reset?
Back