Recent content by Jason Harrelson

1. Jason Harrelson

Controlling AXE FX III with on CC's

Additional Info: My Filter 1 button, which is the only one that is not a hold function with an IA cycle menu is working as expected. I am using the IA cycle menu to select the A, B, C, or D version of each effect.
  2. Jason Harrelson

Controlling AXE FX III with on CC's

I am using my Axe FX as an effects unit in an analog rig. I have an IA button to control: Delay 1, Pitch 1, Flanger 1, Chorus 1 and Reverb 1. When I directly use the IA buttons for each of these functions everything works as expected. However, when I do a preset change all 3 of the flanger...
  3. Jason Harrelson

Clear button

Setting IA buttons that control Meg X loops to a base setting. I think I figured it out with System->Set IA. Just working out the details ...
  4. Jason Harrelson

Clear button

I am using presets for different combinations/order of my gain and boost pedals along with some filters and harmony pedals. However, the presets do not effect any of my time based effects. I would like to make a `Clear` button that resets my time based effects back to a base setting without...
  5. Jason Harrelson

Confused MIDI clock and tap button for GT-22

I would like to use the GT-22's MIDI clock transmission to control several pedal's clocks. However, I do not want to set a BPM for preset's or song's. Instead I would like to be able to control the MIDI clock with a tap tempo button. Is this possible? If so, what is the process to create a...
  6. Jason Harrelson

IA Cycle size increase

8-12 cycle steps would be great. The cycle menu makes it like a subpage.
  7. Jason Harrelson

[SOLVED] Bug in IA Cycle Grouping

I believe I have found a bug in the IA cycle grouping. I am using MMGT Editor v4.7.0. When I group an IA Cycle button with another IA Cycle button, both buttons show items 2-4 instead of 1-4 in the preset configuration screen. Once the program is sent to the mastermind, all of the cycles...
  8. Jason Harrelson

Bank cycle wrapping

I noticed several conversations outlining and requesting this feature, however, I could not determined if the feature has been added yet? If not, how would you suggest only using a single button to cycle banks? I know I can use the hold function to implement, however, it slows down and...
  9. Jason Harrelson

Use presets to control filters and gain stages but not ambience

I suppose the easiest way to explain my idea is can I make IA buttons that are controlled manually and not by presets?
  10. Jason Harrelson

Use presets to control filters and gain stages but not ambience

I would like to use presets to control things such as gain, filters, octave pedals, etc. However, I would like for my presets to leave my ambient effects as is, such as delay, reverb, etc. I use IA buttons to control the Meg-X loops for the ambience and also to select patches on the actual...
  11. Jason Harrelson

Megx Computer connections

I ordered a different brand of cable and it works fine. Thanks for your help!
  12. Jason Harrelson

I have the AC power adapter unplugged from the Meg-X. When I plug it into the iPad I do not see any lights power on the unit. Additionally, when I scan for devices none is enumerated in the drop down.
  13. Jason Harrelson

I purchased the administrator suggested cable above and neither my computer (MacOS) nor my iPad Pro with a USB-C connector see the Meg-X when connected to it. I have tried connecting power to the Meg-X and without power connected. I just received my MEG-X last week, so it should have the...
  14. Jason Harrelson

PBC10 and Timeline issue

I spoke with Strymon about this issue. It has nothing to do with MIDI, etc. It has to do with the signal going into the unit being too hot. Mine was in a Mark IV effects loop. As soon as I moved it out of the loop to the front of the pre-amp the problem went away. Thus, if you want it in...
Back