Recent content by javajunkie

1. J

WIDI Master: wireless MIDI between GT and iPad

I didn't think about it, but I suppose you could use it the with MMGT and Axe-fx III. You would still need to power the MMGT. But the CME WIDI prodcts can establish their own MIDI network.
  2. J

You can use it as a MIDI interface, but not for Axe-Edit. That needs USB. You can use it with Frac-Pad III. That is a third party editor.
  3. J

I have a couple of WIDI Masters and WIDI UHosts and the WIDI Bud Pro. The work great. I was diagnosing some stuff and it was nice to not have to worry about cables
  4. J

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE/EDITOR 4.7.0

Sent you a PM with results from FM9 MIDI testing
  5. J

Quick check? Tuner function does not seem work on the FM9. It is working fine on FM3 and Axe-Fx III. I am not sure if it is a FM9 issue or MMGT issue. Also it doesn't look like the update or get presets name works. Maybe sysex id issue?
  6. J

Thanks Ron. Most Appreciated on the FM9!
  7. J

[DONE] Fractal Audio FM9 as device for GT

It would really be helpful to have this as a device. It looks like it just needs the unique deice ID and the proper effect/controls listed to wor.k Info here: Does the FM9 support a 3rd MIDI controller similar to the Axe-Fx III and FM3? Yes, it does support the same “Third Party MIDI Spec” with...
  8. J

[DONE] Support for Fractal Audio FM9

Info here: Does the FM9 support a 3rd MIDI controller similar to the Axe-Fx III and FM3? Yes, it does support the same “Third Party MIDI Spec” with a different device ID (11h versus 10h). So, for instance, the SET/GET BYPASS command looks like "F0 00 01 74 10 0A id id dd cs F7" on the Axe-Fx III...
Back