Recent content by Jeremiah Pierson

1. Jeremiah Pierson

My GT/22 Setup for the Axe-Fx III

Boy that was buried in the manual, thank you for sharing this, I'm excited to test this out.
  2. Jeremiah Pierson

My GT/22 Setup for the Axe-Fx III

@iaresee ok, I need to know more about this Out1 - Out1+ and how this saves a preset. I have been trying to sniff Sysex traffic from the editor to find the command to save a preset. How does this work in the physical world? Do you just press Out1 - to save the preset or do you need to press both...
  3. Jeremiah Pierson

Calling for Config examples for Mastermind (AxeFx iii)

I appreciate everyone that provided their configs to help me build mine. Here is a link to my current config. My layout is based on 5 button pages with the use of system pages like Page Menu and Preset Menu. Page 1 is my performance page when I have access to all my scenes. Preset Menu and...
  4. Jeremiah Pierson

Calling for Config examples for Mastermind (AxeFx iii)

Hello, I acquired a MMGT/10 recently to replace my VOES MX/12 which I use for my AxeFx3. I was curious if anyone is willing share their config. I'm familiar with RJM from when I had the PBC and love how deep you can go but was hoping someone might be willing to share their config to reduce my...
  5. Jeremiah Pierson

Mastermind Editor - Song/Preset search

+1 having multiple presets per song having a filter would be ideal.
  6. Jeremiah Pierson

Signal Path

Just sharing my signal path. I set this up to be able to go direct to a PA or bypass the iconoclast and go directly to an amp. The best of both worlds, wet/dry/wet or single amp with a switch of a button. I love this system, endless possibilities. Jeremiah
  7. Jeremiah Pierson

Issue with midi Device in slot 4

Confirmed, removed send on present change and issue was resolved. thank you guys.
  8. Jeremiah Pierson

Thank you for the help, I'll try it tomorrow. I didn't realize that my other pages would send PC messages when they weren't active. Thank you
  9. Jeremiah Pierson

Try moving the tonal recall to a different device number on the device list. That's what fixed me issue.
  10. Jeremiah Pierson

I had my brothers in slot 4 using channel 4 and it wouldn't select the Brother preset I had defined in the PBC preset. Steps I used to recreate the issue 1) Brothers in slot 4 using midi channel 4, issue presented itself. 2) I moved it to slot 8 while still on channel 4 and it worked without...
  11. Jeremiah Pierson

Sweetened Tuning

I tried setting my integer offset to a fractional cent like 1.5 and it didn't work. It only accepts whole cents.
  12. Jeremiah Pierson

Sweetened Tuning

moving thread because I posted original thread in wrong location. I have used a Peterson tuner for years and have been come very comfortable with using the sweetened tuning for my guitars and pedal steels. I like the added capability of being able to customize the tuning for guitar and curious...
  13. Jeremiah Pierson

Hello, I was having a very strange issue with one of my midi devices. It wasn't selecting the correct preset when switching. It worked find with the button page I setup but when I changed the PC value in on the preset page it wouldn't switch to the correct preset on the midi device. I started...
  14. Jeremiah Pierson

Sweetened Tuning

I figured that Pedal Steel would be out of the question because of it's relative use case being so small. Honestly I really like using the PBC with my pedal steel because it's easier to access with my foot.
Back