Recent content by Jhansenku

1. Jhansenku

MASTERMIND PBC 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

I think I figured out why it wasn't working. Offset needs to be zero. That seems to have fixed that. I also checked the CC on preset change box.
  2. Jhansenku

The default is 32 presets, which is correct. On bottom Send PCs and Send redundant PCs is default checked. Send CC on preset change is not checked. The Synesthesia and RJM don't seem to be working correctly together. I set the presets to change in RJM editor. Write changes to device, but the...
  3. Jhansenku

Thank you. Question, setting up synesthesia under devices. What boxes should be checked on bottom? I have send PCs and send PC on preset change checked ? Wasn't sure about the redundant box? Max presets I believe is 32. I checked PC offset 1 also. Thanks
  4. Jhansenku

USB Light for PBC

That is a USB A plug. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the USB on PBC is a B plug.
  5. Jhansenku

PBC/6x and GFI Synthesia

I have my Synesthesia in a loop. I like it, that way I can do different orders with Modulations, Tremelo, Chorus and Wahs.
  6. Jhansenku

GFI Synesthesia Expression Pedal

I was able to get it figured out. Henry helped me from GFI. I think one of the problems I may have been having is I have the Collider also set up with pedal expression. If I have one preset, I think I can only use one of those effects at a time since they are on the same expression pedal. I shut...
  7. Jhansenku

GFI Synesthesia Expression Pedal

Just wondering how I would set up Synesthesia GFI parameters to be controlled with my expression pedal. I have the expression pedal set up in PBC 6X. It works on my Collider. I have the Synesthesia set up for PC. I put CC 42 on the Synesthesia Expression pedal set up. When I use the expression...
  8. Jhansenku

GFI Synesthesia & Source Audio EQ2

4th for Synesthesia
  9. Jhansenku

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE / EDITOR 4.5.0

Trying to update to 4.5.0. I'm using the transfer/update. I get an error saying: error validating: file block to long. Not sure what to do from there? Also, should you update both firmware and editor? Any order on doing so better?
  10. Jhansenku

Buffering question??

I just got a new Source Audio EQ2 pedal and placed it first in my chain. My guitar plugs directly into it. It’s extremely noisy, mostly when not playing. I replaced my boss tu2 tuner with this pedal. Much more noise. Would this have anything to do with the way I have buffering set up in my PBC...
  11. Jhansenku

Songlist Mode maxing at 8 songs

Just trying to figure out why I can’t get past 8 songs in songlist mode. I’ve got the first 8 songs working with presets for each song, but when I try to go to song 9 with the bank up button, it won’t advance any further up? of note, I’m using an external bank up and down button- RMT by Goodwood...
  12. Jhansenku

GFI Synesthesia

I have made some progress and at least have it doing PCs. Question: There is a feature in the Presets of Synesthesia called Auto Stompbox Mode. So basically it puts the pedal in stomp box mode when you engage that preset and you have 2 separate engines to choose from. SO it gives you 2 presets...
  13. Jhansenku

GFI Synesthesia

Anyone set this pedal up with PBC? I just got one today and I’m putting it on the board later. Just looking for some pointers and guidance as I’m still pretty green when it comes to midi and the controller. I’ll be putting it on midi channel 3 and really just using it for PCs and simple...
  14. Jhansenku

Setting up Eventide H9 with PBC 6X

Anything special about setting up the Eventide H9 with the 6X for preset changes? I've ordered one and just trying to get a jump on getting it set up. It will be midi device #3. Still new to midi, but slowly learning.I'll be running it with my Collider coming out of midi thru on collider to midi...
  15. Jhansenku

Learning to use Setlist/songs/presets

I have my main page set up on editor for Loops on and off (dry, wet, midi) and tap tempo. I want to start putting my setlist, songs and using my presets in the editor. For gig functionality of this, do I need to create a new page in editor? I have a separate switch that controls my bank up and...
Back