Recent content by jjtguitar

1. jjtguitar

Source Audio One Series MIDI question

Perfect! Thanks so much, that was the missing link that I had missed! Thank you again for your help, RJM once again proving that they are at the absolute pinnacle of customer service! I listened to your interview on an episode of the Chairmen of the Boards podcast, can't wait to find out what...
  2. jjtguitar

Hi, back again with another Source Audio One Series MIDI question. I've just got an EQ2 and I'm trying to implement it into my rig the same as the C4 previously in this thread. Out of the loops, bypass and preset selection controlled via MIDI. I copied the buttons that controlled my C4 and...
  3. jjtguitar

Scribble Strips for PBC

I'll +1000 as well. That would be amazing.
  4. jjtguitar

Uh...has anyone else started out like this?

Update: here is how the board looks now!
  5. jjtguitar

Uh...has anyone else started out like this?

Love this! Mine is starting to get a litte more sorted now.
  6. jjtguitar

Have a name for Midi Device PCs

+1 for this. I agree that putting in the names would be time consuming but very worth it, especially with more and more no screen MIDI pedals coming on the market. I currently have a SCROLL page that lets me scroll PCs for each of my MIDI pedals. The screen currently shows the name of the pedal...
  7. jjtguitar

Adding new devices to an existing rig - MIDI setup suggestions/advice/help

I'm in the process of adding some new MIDI devices to my PBC10 rig, and I am wondering if there is a way to "batch process" the PC messages that are assigned to each preset? By default when you add a new device, the PC numbers just go up by 1 for each preset in your preset list, to the highest...
  8. jjtguitar

Neunaber Illumine MIDI switching issue

MultiBox has arrived (what a great product!), and the Illumine is much happier talking directly to the PBC. Still don't know why it only recently started to happen, but the problem is solved now. My MIDI is split into three shorter chains now, and the Illumine is at the start of one of those...
  9. jjtguitar

The preset I gave the example of above always recalls preset 34. Most of the presets in the songs in the set I'm working on (Hump Gala) are set to recall preset 4, which is a very basic Studio Room reverb. But the pedal is recalling a variety of presets across the different songs. Certain...
  10. jjtguitar

Hello everyone, Somewhere between updating to 5.0.1 and auditioning new MIDI pedals my Neunaber Illumine is all of a sudden giving me issues in regards to switching via MIDI. It is one of five MIDI pedals in my PBC10 rig. I can still scroll presets normally with my scroll command, and my IA page...
  11. jjtguitar

Perfect, that did the trick! It's working perfectly now!
  12. jjtguitar

Here is my settings file, if that helps. I don't think this should be an issue, but I have put the C4 Synth at the end of the chain of MIDI pedals. As I don't have the right adapters to use the MIDI through on the SA-168 MIDI adapter, I'm just putting it at the end of the chain, removing my...
  13. jjtguitar

Send on Preset Change and Update State on Preset Change are turned on for the IA button. I've got it set to CC#102. The C4 IA button is on it's own button page along with PC+/- buttons, and I'll add more IA switches to recall favourite patches soon. The C4 Synth is responding to the...
  14. jjtguitar

This, my friends, is why RJM are the best! Thanks for the advice. Preset actions removed! I have created an IA button that sends the bypass message, and it works, but I can't yet seem to get it to bypass/engage with presets that I want it to? The IA button is definitely changing states when...
Back