Recent content by jmmoore127

1. J

Mastering the Mastermind Series Topic Suggestion

If this is already stated in the video series I apologize, but could we see a video on setting up the mastermind to control Abelton from the mastermind (specifically starting/controlling tracks and click) and also programming midi notes to mastermind and other devices (specifically programming...
  2. J

Walrus Audio Mako M1 Device Support

I agree! Just got mine! Need help setting this up so that M1 can change presets. Having difficulty with the devices communicating properly. I have my M1 as midi channel 3 after my Timeline (1) and BigSky (2). Any help would be great, or we can hopefully wait for un update soon that supports the...
  3. J

Notes Feature for Editor

I think it could be very useful to have a “Notes” feature. Somewhere in the preset section, maybe it’s own tab, or maybe a few different places on the editor, wherever it would make the most sense to have a “Notes” feature. For example, a little section for note taking could be useful for typing...
  4. J

Saving preset names (from pedals) on editor software instead of midi numbers

I second this. I would also suggest a section on the presets page or a new tab that features a “notes” section. You could type up whatever notes you want. In addition, you could included the name of the preset number assigned to the Strymon pedals.
Back