Recent content by JMMP

1. J

MASTERMIND LT FIRMWARE 4.1.3 / EDITOR 4.1.0

Fantastic! It’s all working now! Are there any specific functions you would like checked out by users? My uses are pretty simple, but I’m more than happy to guinea pig other parts.
  2. J

Occam's razor would suggest that enabling the send realtime sysex would fix both of my problems (after figuring out how to adapt the hold button). Tap Tempo works great! I still can't get the tuner to display on the LT's screen, whether activating it from the LT or the Axe's front panel. The LT...
  3. J

Updated the firmware last night and got it talking with my Axe III! I have my second page set as IAs for drive1, delay1, delay2, reverb2, plex delay, and tap tempo. Only issues I’ve found is that the tempo isn’t flashing, despite being selected in the editor, and I can’t add a hold function on...
  4. J

Axe FX 3 support

Any update on Axe 3 support for the LT? Are you waiting on having a more complete implementation on the GT to make debugging less complex?
  5. J

Powering Line6 Relay G70

With electronics, the source has to be able to provide more than the destination needs. In this case, the source is 100 mA and the destination is 500 mA, so no, the MMGT will not power the wireless.
  6. J

[Solved] Main Screen Inverted

What happens if you lower the contrast of your main display? It looks to me like that is an extreme contrast setting.
  7. J

So, the Axe FX 3 was Announced

Are the LT and GT on similar firmwares (running underneath)? I ask because I have my LT reserved for Axe III duty, and I’m hoping Axe III implementation is an easy crossover from the GT to the LT.
  8. J

Thanks!
  9. J

So Ron, Does “some very nice support” mean the same or very similar level as the Axe II? Or is it still too early to tell? Specifically the tuner and scenes and/or scene names? Thanks,
  10. J

It was a good run...

I can't wait to see the LT. It may be the perfect controller to pair with my RG-16!
  11. J

Different Kind of Power Question

Thanks for the quick reply! I'd likely use no more than 200 mA, so that fuse shouldn't trip. I absolutely love your idea of the DC power outlets in the GT, but those models would be complete overkill for this tiny rack. FWIW, I have a power supply that converts 9VAC (how I will power the...
  12. J

Different Kind of Power Question

I'm looking at getting a MasterMind to run a small rack I have built, but want to run a few pedals on the same board as the MM. Is it possible to phantom power the MM, and use the power output jack to parallel the phantom power to another item on my board? If so, are there any power throughput...
  13. J

Suggestions here!

I'd love if the Mini Line Mixer had balanced inputs, and a 1/4" switching jack for the mute control on the 4th input. Those two features would allow it to replace my 1U mixer for my direct preamp signal and two effects units, and actually be even more flexible because I could mute the dry. Those...
  14. J

MLM and TC Gmajor 2...slight issue?

I realize this is an old post, but just wanted to share my thoughts on it. The G system is known to have input impedances that dont line up very well with all guitar equipment. I suspect the gmajor 2 suffers from this same flaw. I have attempted to use my gmajor 2 in a series loop and with a...
Back