Recent content by joel

1. J

Midi device not receiving program changes

Strangely, after hooking it up to the pbc and getting it working there, when I hooked it back up to my original configuration, it started working. Not sure what happened, but thanks!
  2. J

Midi device not receiving program changes

So I just got my PBC set up with MIDI cables and have a timeline, big sky and Mobius running. I got everything set up and the timeline and big sky are two and three behind the mini effects Gizmo in my MIDI list with the Mobius as number four. The timeline and big sky are receiving program...
  3. J

Powering the mini effects gizmo

I also noticed on the mini effect gizmo it says 200 ma - does that mean one could power it for instance from two 100ma outputs from the 4x4 with a voltage doubler cable?
  4. J

Official NAMM 2019 New Product Tease Thread

Oh man! Is there any way to install the loop reordering in the existing 10 loop pbc?
  5. J

oops! got my wires crossed. thanks.
  6. J

I know the pedal power AC is recommended, but does anyone use anything else? I'd hate to have to buy that just to power the mini effects gizmo...
  7. J

Volume/expression pedal on/off question

very cool! Thanks.
  8. J

Volume/expression pedal on/off question

So I have a Korg XVP20 that I've been trying to setup with my Mastermind PBC and strymons to work as a combo volume/expression pedal controller. However, I am realizing I am going to have to put it into a loop in order to use it as such and not be attentuating my volume every time I want to use...
  9. J

Mogami 2314 vs 2319

Ok, thanks for the clarification. What alternative cable is there to use for the 236 that will fit?
  10. J

Mogami 2314 vs 2319

You use Mogami 2524 AND Sommercable Spirit LLX for insert cables?
  11. J

Mogami 2314 vs 2319

Redco shows the SPS5's in stock: https://www.redco.com/Squareplug-SPS5-Short-Body-Straight-TS-Connector.html
  12. J

Mogami 2314 vs 2319

Thanks, I'll look it up.
  13. J

Mogami 2314 vs 2319

Yeah, I meant 2528 cable for use with the 236's (I was out late seeing Lindsey Buckingham and hadn't had my morning coffee).
  14. J

Mogami 2314 vs 2319

That's where I was thinking the 2319 might make it cramped. Do you have to shorten the 236's?
  15. J

Mogami 2314 vs 2319

It's a good thing I asked- I've been planning on using the squareplug (sps4's in fact). Will the SPS5's accomodate 2319? One thing I was also wondering about specifically is that I was thinking of using Switchcraft 236 plugs for insert cables on the bottom stereo loops on the mastermind pbc and...
Back