Recent content by John Sheehan

1. J

Any way to upgrade the 7 pin DIN socket to a 7 Pin XLR Socket?

Thanks for the heads up. I guess if I want to proceed, I'd also have to modify the RJM splitter box/power supply as well. Time to digest it all and will come back to RJM later down the road. Thanks again! Very helpful.
  2. J

Any way to upgrade the 7 pin DIN socket to a 7 Pin XLR Socket?

GT16: You don't know if you dont ask. I've always considered the DIN socket a bit too consumerish for such a high quality board. I wonder whether it's an option to upgrade the DIN socket(s) to 7 pin XLR as a more robust gig worthy modification? Any input would be appreciated!
  3. J

System page selection is restricted

Hi Rob All good now. Amazing what a reboot can do! Cheers, John
  4. J

System page selection is restricted

I have set up a 'page menu' page (page 16) on my GT16 with IA buttons on that page that take me to pages 1-15, however I can only get to page 12, no higher. It seems to default back to a system page 12 or lower? I cant get to pages 13, 14 or 15 even though the IA button is programmed to go to...
  5. J

Midi cable query

Great! Thank you.
  6. J

Midi cable query

Thanks, I do apologise for not clarifying my setup in more depth. I don't require the 7 pin phantom power option, just the in/out of the phantom power box. I do have to provide additional power requirements to other devices at the pedalboard as well an additional MIDI out, so I have a Cioks DC7...
  7. J

Midi cable query

I have a RJM phantom power box that I am using without a power supply. It connects to my rack Kemper off stage. If I were to make my own locking Nuetrik connector cable for the connection from my RJM phantom power splitter to my GT16, with the intention to use the system tuner function, do I...
  8. J

Page Menu: invoke Midi Instruction on selection of desired page?

All good! SET IA did the trick. Set an IA ID number for the IA Buttons you wish to manage on the Page Select page, then add an Action to the specific Page Button to activate that button when the page is entered. I have three IA Buttons on each page assigned to a page specific Kemper performance...
  9. J

Hi again, same thread here... So I've setup a button page that takes me to a selected page and included CC actions to change to desired performances on my Kemper and other devices on selection of the desired page. Question, for instance I have a button on my selected page that selects slot 1...
  10. J

Thank you! "... If you want more than just page selection, define a button page with IAs that select pages and send the desired messages". Will do :)
  11. J

I've done a little digging on the Forum, it looks like it can't be done from the Page Menu; However if I'm sending a MIDI instruction (CC) from a device (in this case Bandhelper App/Android), I can configure my song selection to send a CC to engage the specific KPA Performance along with another...
  12. J

HI, Is it possible to include an action (in this case, the selection of a KPA Performance) when a specific Page is selected using the displayed buttons in "Page Menu"? Rather than include an extra Performance Select action in every IA Button (i.e: Profiler / CC Toggle #47 Off:None, On...
  13. J

Sometimes buttons have to be double pressed

Thank you very much. It was just a matter of working out what action (Mom or Toggle) in combination with your excellent advice that did the trick. Much appreciated :)
  14. J

Sometimes buttons have to be double pressed

Hi, I am using a GT16 with a Kemper. All of my buttons are Instant Access. On each page In one group I switch between the 5 Kemper slots as well engaging a Source Audio C4 preset at the same time for some of those buttons. Groups work very well, however when I switch from one KPA preset slot to...
  15. J

Presets and Pages

"Changing pages has no affect on presets or banks at all - you'll still be in the same preset and same bank no matter how many times you change pages." Thank you for that information, it really helped a lot. I'm finding that with my use/application of my GT16, I dont require presets at all. I...
Back