Recent content by Julien

1. Julien

Salut Hervé, c'est sympa je te remercie! Cordialement, J

Salut Hervé, c'est sympa je te remercie! Cordialement, J
  2. Julien

Group & Cycle/Individual state

The « Allow all buttons off » works exactly like what I was looking for! Perfect, thanks a lot. Regarding the delays with presets containing hold button, I will do more test and report.
  3. Julien

Thanks a lot as always ! Will try this tomorrow ( nearly 2am here in France LOL) Regarding the delay, no, it’s not when holding the button ( I know there is another longer delay when holding a button then the 2nd action kicks in) The slight delay I’m referring to, seems to be happening every...
  4. Julien

Hello :-) I moved some stuff around on the board, and I'm trying to achieve the following. I'm pretty sure this is going to be an easy one for you! PBC/6X, latest firmware. Loop 1 : Pedal A Loop 2 : Pedal B When I switch on Pedal A, I want the pedal B to be off, and when I go to pedal B, I...
  5. Julien

macOS Big Sur: Right+Click on Button Crashes App

Thanks a lot for the info, appreciate it. I'm in no rush to upgrade yet, but making my complete list of green and red light next to my plugins and important apps I use. Until these are all green, no upgrade planned. But it's good to know that the Mastermind is already good with Big Sur. Regards,
  6. Julien

macOS Big Sur: Right+Click on Button Crashes App

Hi, Any recommendations regarding upgrading to macOS Big Sur, is it safe to update and use the latest Mastermind editor? Or should we wait for now, and expect a new built for the editor later on? Thanks a lot :-)
  7. Julien

IA Button for custom Loop Order

Thank you for the confirmation:-) and who knows maybe this feature will end up in a future release! Thanks for you help as always!
  8. Julien

IA Button for custom Loop Order

Hi All, I was wondering if you could assign an IA Button to switch the loop order? I have my default custom loop order which is great, and I also have some presets that use another loop order configuration than my default custom one. But having an IA button that could temporarily inverse my...
  9. Julien

PBC issue with recalling Strymon Sunset Presets

Well... like your products, you're a genius!!! I totally forgot about that simple yet intricate button: Button 6, page 2: Type: IA Name: Octava Group: None Send on preset: Yes Update on preset: Yes IALink Button Actions: 1: Audio / Loop #7 off:OFF, on:ON 2: Sunset / PC off:1 on:0 3: Audio /...
  10. Julien

Hi, Thanks for your help, appreciate it. 1) Sunset is definitely set on CH3, as I can even cycle through the preset via the PBC and the dev PC-/+ button. 2) I see what you mean, but question, how come the Riverside is acting perfectly normal then? It could be just an IA button that sends PC...
  11. Julien

Hello all :) After upgrading from a musicomLab to the PBC lately, I have been enjoying so much the flexibility and how it is easy to interact live with all the pedals with the various created pages, that I nearly didn’t event programmed presets! (This freedom is awesome!) But at some point, I...
Back