Recent content by keg8605

1. K

Scribble Strips for PBC

+1000 here. I switched to the Morningstar mc6 pro and it’s wonderful having the visual feedback but programming it is much harder to me. I wish I could pay a fee to have a version of Ron’s software for the mc6 pro haha.
  2. K

Parallel H9 loop possible?

I use one of these one control mosquito pedals with my pbc6x to get a parallel loop for the h9. Problem is you need to use a single loop (can't be split into mono otherwise the volume drops). https://one-control.com/products/minimal-series-mosquito-blender-trail-with-bjf-buffer
  3. K

Scribble Strips on a future PBC?

+1, been hoping for this at some point. I use the morningstar mc6 as well as a PBC 6x. Memorizing your buttons on all pages is definitely a limitation.
  4. K

Help with Source Audio Collider CC

CC 106 with a value of 1. Check out the midi implementation file https://www.sourceaudio.net/colliderusermanual.html
  5. K

I was referring to CC's 105, 106 & 107. See the midi implementation manual for the collider.
  6. K

Just adding, I've had good success just using the later cc's to recall a preset with whatever bypass states I choose. I have a page on the PBC for my collider that will select between 5 or 6 presets. I do utilize the rjm midi delay feature since I also control the collider via expression...
  7. K

Change Loop Order with IA Commands

I was thinking about this and maybe something like a list of different “preset” routings, similar to what is done with the expression pedal settings.
  8. K

CC Wave Generator

This is from the Morningstar controllers and has a lot of uses. With a pedal like the source audio EQ2 you can turn it into Auto-Wah, Tremolo, vibe...etc. Essentially automates anything you would use an expression pedal for.
  9. K

Larger Name Fonts

A larger Font for the button names upon pushing a button would be helpful. Currently a bit small to read on stage right now... Thanks for listening
  10. K

Button Color Dimmed

+1
  11. K

PBC 10 successor?

Ron - please keep parallel loops in whatever comes next and if possible add to the 6x! (doubt its possible but worth a shot)
  12. K

Issues with Source Audio Collider

^Update- finally found my way to making it work. Instead of relying on the group on/off messages I needed to add a specific off message for the collider exp. message and before it I added a 600 ms wait message. I also made use of the global exp. block which I think helped in some way as well. If...
  13. K

Issues with Source Audio Collider

Looking for help/workaround for the collider. Currently I use a page to select which collider CC to send for each preset. These are grouped and only send "on" msgs. I also have a page to select expression pedal settings (one is collider EXP.). Separate group and set to send off msgs but for...
  14. K

Groups - All Off with quick tap

I have 2 drive pedals that I'm using one IA to turn the loops on and off. Both drives are in a group because I only ever want one on at a time. I'd like to have the ability to turn them off with a quick tap instead of having to "hold" to turn off the "hold" loop. Is there a way to do this? Thanks
Back