Recent content by Kent

1. Kent

PHANTOM POWERING THE GT

Can you post links to the products that you've mentioned? If not, how about some photos? Google shows me nothing regarding these ID numbers.
  2. Kent

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Does the processor have enough bandwidth to spare in that it could generate an LFO (or two), w/selectable waveshape, on a given CC and channel? This would go to great lengths in replacing my Moog MP-201.
  3. Kent

USING THE GT WITH AN AXE-FX I or II

Hi, Chris. Thanks for weighing in. I'll give this a try and report back. Much appreciated!
  4. Kent

I'm curious as to whether there is a way to have a single button on the 'Main' page jump to a dedicated 'Looper' page. This is similar to what we currently have with Page 16 and Presets on the MMGT. I don't wish to add another page to my setup as that would require I change my methodology of...
  5. Kent

PHANTOM POWERING THE GT

Hello Ron, Thanks for the reply. I just finished going into the box and re-wiring it to have each pin going straight through; except for pins 6 & 7 on the side going to the Axe-FX, which are now floating. As you mentioned, I figured that it was the smartest way to go about things. Thanks again...
  6. Kent

PHANTOM POWERING THE GT

My Rolls RFX-MP26 5-pin to 7-pin phantom power box (see PDF) shorts pins 1+7 and 3+6 together. Would there be any issue with using this with the Mastermind GT? I'd use a 7-pin cable on the MMGT side of things and 5-pin on the Fractal side. ===Edit=== I found this in the "Specifications"...
  7. Kent

*** DEVICE SUPPORT REQUESTS

Ah, I didn't know this. Thanks, Ron. I'm about to integrate it into my system.
  8. Kent

*** DEVICE SUPPORT REQUESTS

In order of personal interest and utility: Roland VG-99 would be awesome. Digital Music Corp GCX Switcher Marshall JMP-1 MIDI Pre-amp Korg A-Series. Namely, the A1, A2 and A3 Line6 1rU rack mount "Pro" units. All of the old Electrix processors although I would prioritise the Filter Factory and...
  9. Kent

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

I'll assume that this to be used for the Editor as well. Thus, from my earlier thread: It would be convenient to be able to right click upon a preset slot and instigate the retrieval of the preset name from the Fractal to the MMGT. Please reference the attached photo for greater clarity as to...
  10. Kent

Where to suggest feature requests for Editor and Hardware?

Re: Where to suggest feature requests for Editor and Hardwar Thank you, sir. As I'm new here, I don't wish to barge in and clutter up the place.
  11. Kent

Editor Feature Request - Get preset name when right-clicked

It would be convenient to be able to right click upon a preset slot and instigate the retrieval of the preset name from the Fractal to the MMGT. Please reference the attached photo for greater clarity as to the wish.
  12. Kent

Where to suggest feature requests for Editor and Hardware?

Hello, Is there a stickied thread for the Editor and/or the Hardware? I can't find them if they do indeed exist.
  13. Kent

Thanks for this. I had, indeed, been editing it properly. I missed showing that on the screenshot and it was critical information. I appreciate your efforts.
  14. Kent

Thanks for the welcome and explanation, Ron. It totally makes sense and appears to be the missing piece of the puzzle in the mental gymnastics I was working on. I'll give it a shot and see what I can do. I think that I'll just use Local Pages so that each preset has a customised page 16...
  15. Kent

If you are referring to being in IA Mode, than I am doing so. If I've misunderstood, could you kindly point out where that feature lies?
Back