Recent content by kirkbowman

1. kirkbowman

Axe FX III - CC# 2: Control

When choosing a CC# for the Axe FX III, what is CC# 2: Control? How do its On and Off values work?
  2. kirkbowman

Mastermind LT Firmware/Editor 4.8.1

Thank you for continuing to improve the Mastermind LT!
  3. kirkbowman

Axe FX III - Tuner & Blocks

Thank you. I can confirm turning on IA Link worked for the button to Engage/Bypass the block. It also worked to keep the active channel in sync via the Hold function. Curious, what is the difference between IA Link and CC Link?
  4. kirkbowman

Today I tried the following: 1. Performed a factory reset on the Mastermind LT. 2. Setup the LT and Axe FX settings per the instructions on this page. https://wiki.fractalaudio.com/wiki/index.php 3. Setup a button to turn On/Off the tuner on the Axe FX. 4. Setup an IA button to turn On/Off the...
  5. kirkbowman

I wonder if there is also something wrong with my setup. I created a brand new "rjs" file and button states are still not updating. I have attached the new file.
  6. kirkbowman

Thank you for your quick response!
  7. kirkbowman

Here is my settings file. Thank you for your help.
  8. kirkbowman

Anything else I should check on the Mastermind LT or Axe FX III?
  9. kirkbowman

I created a new "rjs" file from scratch. Added the Axe FX III as a device, and edited a button on Page 2 to turn the Comp On/Off. I confirmed the settings from above. The button state does not update when changing presets on the Axe FX.
  10. kirkbowman

Should I upload the "rjs" file?
  11. kirkbowman

Yes, confirmed the button does turn Comp1 block ON and OFF when pressed. Max Page is set to 3. The Comp1 button is on Page 2.
  12. kirkbowman

Yes, confirmed the tuner is displaying the correct note name. Is there another setting I need to check on the Mastermind LT or the Axe FX III?
  13. kirkbowman

1. Adding a System/Tuner action worked. Thank you! 2. The Axe FX should be in charge. Setup an IA button on the LT for Comp1 block. Confirmed the settings recommended above (see screen shots). When switching Axe FX presets, the button state does NOT update.
  14. kirkbowman

1. Works to activate the Tuner. Once the tuner is ON, how can I get the tuner display (sharp/flat) on the Mastermind LT screen? 2. I already have buttons setup to turn several blocks ON/OFF. How can I, while changing presets via the Axe FX or Mastermind LT, have the button states update...
  15. kirkbowman

I am trying to setup a couple of things with a Mastermind LT and Axe FX III. 1. How can I get the tuner from the Axe FX to display on the Mastermind screen? 2. How can I setup a button on the Mastermind to toggle on/off when changing presets on the Axe FX?
Back