Recent content by kitemonkey

1. kitemonkey

Your PBC6X / HX Stomp set ups

I do similar to the above, though I have a few dedicated patches, one for my usual day to day clean tone that has a few things in the patch, an acoustic patch for my piezos and then a lead patch that contains the stupid pet tricks. They line up based on what PBC patch I am using.
  2. kitemonkey

Please recommend plug and cable for making TRS patch cables

So, having just watched a pedal board build, I am pondering dumping my george Ls and going to soldered cables, but, do this square ones fit the spacing on the back of a PBC/6X? https://www.redco.com/Squareplug-SP400-Low-Profile-Flat-TS.html
  3. kitemonkey

PBC 6X into HX Stomp’s FX loop??

I went the exact opposite approach and put the HX Stomp onto it's own loop, acting as a swiss army knife of effects. Great little box!
  4. kitemonkey

MIDI IN on a PBC/6X

As an update on this, Bestronics now has a version of the proper cable with 90 degree, adjustable connectors : https://btpa.com/gmidiy02-ii.html
  5. kitemonkey

MIDI through the USB/Device

You can also now get that cable with their awesome adjustable 90 degree ends : https://btpa.com/gmidiy02-ii.html
  6. kitemonkey

MIDI IN on a PBC/6X

Alas. Maybe if I put out here what I am looking to accomplish, an easy solution will become apparent :D I have a lovely new PBC/6X (so glad to be back with RJM gear for my switching needs!) I also have a MorningStar MC6 which I am hoping to turn on/off loops within the PBC/6X. I suspect the...
  7. kitemonkey

MIDI IN on a PBC/6X

I do have a MIDI merge box kicking around, would this do the trick? Thanks for the answers!
  8. kitemonkey

MIDI IN on a PBC/6X

Hi there, just going through the manual on my lovely new PBC/6X and it refers to a special cable needed to that the single midi jack would be both in/out , when bidirectional is on. What's the cable needed for this? Thanks! addendum - I did find it in the manual, but is anyone currently making...
  9. kitemonkey

MASTERMIND PBC/6X FAQ

I can tell you another thing the PBC has that few, if any, other approaches have, the ability to send commands when you turn a button off (ie second press). Drives me utterly bonkers and hence why I am back to RJM and looking forward to this one :-)
  10. kitemonkey

Official NAMM 2019 New Product Tease Thread

Oh, ok, I'll take one more loop ;-) AND re-ordering! Great new product that I am definitely going to get.
  11. kitemonkey

Official NAMM 2019 New Product Tease Thread

Please please please by a 5 loop PBC :D
  12. kitemonkey

Saving Chase Bliss Presets

Having just got a Chase Bliss Brothers and Tonal Recall myself (linked to a Mastermind LT) I was sort of struggling with this as well. I cheekily suggested to Joel that Ron should make an editor for Chase Bliss boxes :D
  13. kitemonkey

Chase Bliss Brothers

Thanks!
  14. kitemonkey

Chase Bliss Brothers

Hey there, I'd guess this will get added to the RJM Mastermind Editor eventually, but for the moment, any reason to not just use one of the already included Chase Bliss pedals as a "device"? thanks!
  15. kitemonkey

Weird Delay in switching - Triple Crown

(deleting, figured it out, one of the H9s was also sending PC change info ;-)
Back