Recent content by lbcbdr

1. lbcbdr

Wet Dry with a Volume pedal

I use it while preforming. Mostly to balance level against my bandmates and occasional swells and solo boosts
  2. lbcbdr

Yes it is the gigrig humdinger
  3. lbcbdr

I have a wet-dry setup. I have my PBC setup with my dry effects in loops 1-6 then in the insert between loops 6-7 I have the send going to my volume pedal then to an iso splitter that feeds the dry am and the insert return. Then wet effects in loops 7-9 and wet amp in output A. All is good at...
  4. lbcbdr

Strange behavior with cc messages

Thanks. I had forgotten about is link when I added the pages as always super service from RJM
  5. lbcbdr

Here is the file let me know the DPC.Micro is midi ch 16 and page 7 is where I have the buttons that send cc toggles to it to turn the loops on and off. Again if i write a new perset and select those buttons they don't work they do however make the LED flash on the DPC.Micro for the loop in...
  6. lbcbdr

I recently added a disaster area doc.micro (w/o buttons) to my PBC 10 4.8.1. Did a complete rewire of my board set up 3 buttons on page 7 to send cc toggle messages to the doc.micro to turn its 3 loop on and off (it uses cc 50-52 for the 3 loops 0-63 for loop on and 64 -127 for loop off ) I...
  7. lbcbdr

Buffer 2 causing no audio when off

Update both mono buttons are in. If loop 7-10 are off audio passes with buffer 2 off if any of loops 7-10 are on no audio passes. loops 1-6 pass audio either on or off. I switched the mono buttons back and forth a few times and it is now working.
  8. lbcbdr

Thanks Ron although I have stereo Efx Mobius,timeline,andH9, I am using them in mono. Also I am only using output A however all my presets have both outputs on. It is only buffer 2 that causes this and I think,and will confirm that it does it with all loops off. I will check the input and output...
  9. lbcbdr

I have just discovered on my PBC10 that if I turn off buffer 2 I lose audio. The state of the other buffers does matter either on or off. if buffer 2 is off no audio passes. Thanks LBC
  10. lbcbdr

List of presets per song

Does anyone know if there is a way to export a list of presets by the song they are assigned to? I am trying to clean up my preset list. Thanks LBC
  11. lbcbdr

Wiring a board with the PBC

Also, depending on the wire you are using make sure you strip the black wrap around the center conductor insulation. It is conducive and even if just barely touching the tip conductor will cause issues.
  12. lbcbdr

Midi bank selects song

Thanks again Ron, it works great I have programmed the Onsong app on my iPad with the midi commands to select the first preset of the song i select in the app. I can skip around on the iPad and the PBC follows. Now if we rearrange the set on the fly I don't have to scroll on the PBC to get to...
  13. lbcbdr

Midi bank selects song

Any word on that firmware fix
  14. lbcbdr

Midi bank selects song

Thanks Ron you are the best
  15. lbcbdr

Midi bank selects song

So Tried a new program still same result also discovered i was on ver 4.1.0. Updated to 4.1.1 same result
Back