Recent content by Lucas

1. L

LT with Kemper, Tuning flow Setup

Ah, yeah I was looking over the logic flow of your suggested steps and sort of realized thats what was going on, roughly. Thanks for the clarification.
  2. L

Works like a charm! Best of all, i'm learning more and more about this powerful little beast. Appreciate your quick reply, again! L
  3. L

Hey everyone, I got the LT and Kemper getting along well, and just sorted out the tuner setup so it works well and displays on the LT - a great feature needless to say. The way I have it setup, I hit function and scroll through 3 IA pages till I get to page 4 (Kemper), and button 4 there is the...
  4. L

Mastermind LT triggering Qlab Cues?

Ah, I see! This is good to know, but it may not help me much as I do use the Alternative preset on second press function often (allowing me to keep the nice sized footprint of the LT). Just looked around and there doesn't seem to be an option to have this per preset rather than global. It's...
  5. L

Thanks for your help. I finally got it to work, using the above settings. I may have had it technically working before, but it seems that Qlab wants you to be in another preset first then step on the "Qlab" preset (with the appropriate trigger CC) for it to take. In other words, just pressing...
  6. L

Hello Ron, A bit of a delay writing back, but seems like I finally have some spare time right now! I did what you suggested but am still having no luck getting them to speak. Qlab's "capture" never seems to hear anything coming in either, despite what seems to be a proper setup. I have provided...
  7. L

Thank you for your quick reply. I will let you know how it goes.
  8. L

Brief search came up blank. Has anyone used the Mastermind LT to trigger cues in Qlab? I am assuming I can do this via the USB cable to my Qlab Mac, but can't seem to get it to work. Or am I wrong about the USB connection possibilities? Thanks in advance for your time, Lucas
Back