Recent content by LukeTheMore

1. LukeTheMore

RJM Editor for Apple M Series

Thanks for your answer ! I'm a programmer but I never developed on the "Mac side" ... I don't know which languages / framework you used to made the editor ... can you tell me more about it ?
  2. LukeTheMore

RJM Editor for Apple M Series

Hi all ! I just want to know if a "native version" of RJM Editor for Apple "M series" is planned or not ... Thanks !
  3. LukeTheMore

Bank change vs. Program Change

SOLVED ... sorry for my messages ... The amp "learned" the program changes on the CHANNEL 3 ... instead of the old CHANNEL 1 ... I don't know the reason why ... :rolleyes:
  4. LukeTheMore

UPDATE ... I connected the MIDI OUT of my H90 to the MIDI IN of the amp ... changing presets on Eventide, the PC is transmitted correctly to the EVH 5150.
  5. LukeTheMore

Hi there ! I need an help for my new configuration (see RJS files attached) ... I configured my presets for my EVH 5150 III 50W amplifier (on MIDI channel 1) in this way: - PC 1 > clean - PC 2 > crunch - PC 3 > lead I have a strange behavior: I want PRESET 1 > clean, PRESET 2 > crunch...
  6. LukeTheMore

Button 4 - just SW. 1 ON / OFF

OK ... maybe I found it ... IA > IA Actions > Type: AUDIO > Fn Switch ?
  7. LukeTheMore

Button 4 - just SW. 1 ON / OFF

Hi there ! I connected pedal (with remote switch jack) on the FUNC SW 1/2 jack. I'm able to switch on / off the pedal configuring a preset ... but I would like to assign JUST the on / off switch to a perticular button ... In the button settings I saw just "Bank up / Bank down / etc." I didn't...
  8. LukeTheMore

Ext. switch input - name displayed only on ON

oh ok ... not a big problem ... I'll set again as momentary ON / OFF
  9. LukeTheMore

quite done ! ;) now it's working: - first click > nothing - second click > effect ON - third click > nothing - fourth click > effect OFF is there a way to have only 2 click: effect on / effect off ? I'm using the switch of my Mission SP-1 pedal
  10. LukeTheMore

thanks for your answers ... I tried as following (see images) but I have just the "OFF" message Unfortunately (sometimes) when I press the button the Mastermind LT crash and restart :(
  11. LukeTheMore

Hi there ! I have connected an external button on the dedicated input jack ... the IA command (send CC on / off) works fine ... but the name of the button it's displayed just when I press "effect on" message. On the second button press (effect off) the name is not displayed ... is there a...
  12. LukeTheMore

TC Plethora X3 / X5 ... can you add them ?

My humble future request ... could you please add the CCs for the TC Plethora X3 / X5 ? Actually, they have very few CCs at the moment ... Thanks ! LUCA
  13. LukeTheMore

Eventide H90 ... can you add it ?

My humble future request ... could you please add the new Eventide H90 on the device list ? Thanks ! LUCA
  14. LukeTheMore

External switch ... 2 buttons with led

I just installed your 2 buttons external switch ... works perfectly ! Thanks for your suggestion ! ;)
  15. LukeTheMore

Didn't understand how PAGES work ... sorry

So ... all my 8 buttons (4 on "page 1" and 4 on "page 2") should be set as IA > System > Preset > "number of the preset" ? It is correct ?
Back