Recent content by max seltmann

1. M

MMGT Facebook Video

By the way. You did an excellent job explains those functions. I learned a lot. If you and Sheri do another zoom seminar I hope to be present for it. My request is that you guys cover macros, And in depth individual button programming. thanks again.
  2. M

MMGT Facebook Video

Thanks Ron and Budro. Great video. do you also have a video that walks us through some of the finer points of button programming like steps and multi functions etc? thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing to make this product as awesome as it is. max
  3. M

MMGT Config

Thanks Ron! I've been messing with IA cycle for a while, now I know how to use it. I love this peddle the more I use it. This gives me an idea to use the hold function for the AI cycle to swap between the two and then use the immediate press for off and on.
  4. M

MMGT Facebook Video

The video doesn't show up for me here. Is there also a youtube link to this video? Max
  5. M

MMGT Config

Thanks Budro I will definitely check it out. Another programming question that you might know the answer to is whether or not it is possible to have ONE BUTTON step through several commands. for instance setting up one button to first turn on a delay with the first press and then upon a second...
  6. M

Per preset settings

scratch that I figured out that you need to select AI Buttons to select and edit buttons. Do you have to start from scratch there or can you use an existing page to build off of to save some editing time?
  7. M

Per preset settings

Is there a global setting that needs to be engaged maybe?
  8. M

Per preset settings

Thanks. When I select the checked box "local page" all the buttons below go dark and I don't see a way to edit them like i can on the button tab.
  9. M

Per preset settings

Hi, I'm trying to setup my mastermind grt16 so that it will have different layouts that correspond to each of my axe fx presets. For example I want my first axe preset cause the mastermind to have a different setup than preset two etc... Is this possible on the RJM mastermind gt16? thanks in...
  10. M

MMGT Config

Hi Budro, I'm trying to figure out how to have specific setups on the mastermind for each axe fx presets. I want to have different layouts for the mastermind per preset. Do you know how I can do that? Thanks for this video it is great.
  11. M

Mastermind GT22 for Control of Ableton Live

I’m trying to get my Mastermind to control the looper in Ableton and not able to get the buttons on my GT to send midi to my computer. I’m using a Axe FX 3 in between GT16 and the computer. Inside Ableton the GT16 shows up as a possible controller but I’m not sure how to set it up correctly...
Back