Recent content by Michael Scarabino

1. Michael Scarabino

MMGT 10 - Ableton Live - Sending notes to trigger scenes

Hey Dan, I can help you with this! I do exactly what you're trying to figure out everyday. Shoot me a DM, and we can setup a screen share session.
  2. Michael Scarabino

5.1 Version: Edit App Error: Won't Open

That worked! I tried sending 2 different settings files back forth to a GT, didn't have any problems at all! Thank you Mr. Ron!
  3. Michael Scarabino

5.1 Version: Edit App Error: Won't Open

The program will not begin. When I open it, I instantly get a "quit unexpectedly" window. I tried restarting my computer and downloading it a second time, same result. Currently in the middle of prepping for a tour, I need some guidance here!
  4. Michael Scarabino

Pedalboard Mounting the GT22

And what type of screws would work best? Wood screws I'm assuming?
  5. Michael Scarabino

Quick question Ron, what would be the max length that a screw can enter the GT before it causes issues?
  6. Michael Scarabino

I'm actually happy to hear you endorse that idea! I was going to do exactly that. Thanks for the info on the feet. This will be great when it's all done!
  7. Michael Scarabino

Hey everyone! I'm looking to accomplish a new way of mounting my MMGT 22 to my pedalboard. In the past I've used 4 strips of velcro to fasten the GT to my board. I use a fly rack flat board. The thing is, I despise putting velcro on devices. If I ever want to just pick up the controller and work...
  8. Michael Scarabino

Weird Bidirectional Issue with GT10

Would something like this cause permanent issues in the electronic of the GT unit? Has something like this ever happened before?
  9. Michael Scarabino

I haven't done the latest update. So I'm on the one before that.
  10. Michael Scarabino

It was already on. Here is the settings file. Just and FYI, I have something funky going on in this setup. I run this GT with an Axe Fx II at band rehearsals. However, its setup with my Axe Fx III so that it still gets scene names. Thought I'd let you know before you get weirded out lol.
  11. Michael Scarabino

Hey! I'm having an issue where my DAW is commanding Axe Fx scene changes, and it's successful. However, the GT10 is not receiving the data to make the scene button highlight the currently selected scene. I've already accomplished this exact issue, for some reason she won't work. I have Ableton...
  12. Michael Scarabino

GT 22 won't write changes to device for an IA button on a local page.

Stand down! I found the problem! For some reason, the setlist and song menu buttons were assigned to group 1, not sure how the heck this happened, but that oughta do it!
  13. Michael Scarabino

Sorry, image 1 in the preset tab is the other device, please refer to the following!
  14. Michael Scarabino

For some reason, when I write changes to device for this IA button, it won't save to the device! I do this exact thing on my GT 10, what am I missing here? Settings have been verified, I attached images below to show you what I have going on. Thanks!
Back