Recent content by Mikechris85

1. M

Mastermind gt tuner display H9

Hi guys how's it going has anyone got an eventide h9 tuner to display on the mastermind gt? I'm going to be adding a second effect gizmo in my rack and prepared to buy a dedicated h9 just as a stand alone tuner in the first loop. I currently got a mastermind gt 16 on a flat board with a korg...
  2. M

Powering GT16 from power brick?

Ah yeah fair enough man then your best option is to just power off your Zuma then. phantom power boxes are more suitable for rack based rigs. I reckon just stick with the Zuma with the current doubler and maybe you can purchase an extra long iec cable so all your power cables are bundled towards...
  3. M

No probs mate. You could also use an rjm phantom power box to power it that way you could power your mmgt 16 with a 7 pin midi cable that's your other option
  4. M

Also make sure that you use the correct Polarity the mastermind gt 16 is centre positive. So example if your current doubler is centre negative you will need to plug in a centre positive cable into the current doubler.
  5. M

You need to use a current doubler... Not a voltage doubler. So use two 12v 500mA ports with a current doubler that will give you 12v 1000ma. Don't use a voltage doubler that doubles your voltage not the current.
  6. M

OK if you want to power the mastermind gt 16 with a different power supply you need 12v 1000mah So say your power supply had 2 x 12v outlets 500mah each you could use a current doubler to power it. I'm power my mastermind gt 16 with a cioks dc7. But I'm powering mine off the effect gizmo via...
  7. M

I'm currently building a guitar rig and powering an effect gizmo and phantom powering mastermind gt 16 off the effect gizmo using a cioks dc7 combining 4 x 12v dc outlets to 12 volt dc barrel giving me a total of 12v dc 2000mah.
  8. M

Mastermind gt ideas for song / preset mode

Oh sweet as I will be definitely upgrading firmware tomorrow then thanks rjm team
  9. M

Mastermind gt ideas for song / preset mode

Would be awesome if we could change the off color status on presets for song mode it only has change color when preset is on also having flash with tempo for presets for song mode would be incredible as well say you had 2 presets overdrive and overdrive with delay then preset overdrive with...
Back