Recent content by Natty84

1. N

Micro Clock / Smart Clock users?

For a very short period, I continued to use the Quartz after moving to the PBC to handle BPM and Tap Tempo duties. The reason - it was familiar (I used it previously with the G2 switcher), BPM was always visible, could be quickly adjusted, and I didn't need to do any menu editing/button presses...
  2. N

Assigning LED to Loop when using Function Switch

This worked perfectly. Thanks Ron! Really grateful for the guidance. The only quirk which I think is Kilt specific is that the Kilt considers the Blue side as the ON mode. Switching to the Red mode with the FnSw requires the setting to be off: ON on:OFF. Otherwise it'll switch to the red...
  3. N

Assigning LED to Loop when using Function Switch

I've been tidying up my PBC6X layouts to streamline how I use it in a live situation and I'm almost there except for a couple of quirks I can't quite figure out - picture for reference. I spend most of my time on two pages. A 'preset' page where the bottom row of buttons calls up presets and...
  4. N

PBC 6X & JHS Red Remote

Set up as the Hold function on a normal IA switch. I use it the same way as PianoMan. Short tap for the Kilt’s ‘blue’ side and hold for the 'red' side. Works great!
  5. N

Axe-FX 3 : Resetting IA Cycle Steps & Scenes

Ron, a delayed loop back to this but I wanted to confirm that the new firmware (4.7) does correctly reflect the bypass/engage state for effect blocks and the tap tempo LED also flashes in sync with tempo. Thanks for the great work you've put into this and making our gigging/working life so...
  6. N

Hi Ron - curious if there was any progress on getting tempo flashing and syncing the active/bypass status of blocks on the LT.
  7. N

Circling back on the above. I've kept only one Tempo button and changed the LED colours - on (white) off (black). The same behaviour is present - LED won't flash with tempo however it does send the correct bpm to the Axe.
  8. N

Understood - thanks Ron. I realised from your comment about the LED colour settings that I had two tempo IA buttons set up on different pages (dedicated delay page and the 'pedalboard effects' page). I've removed one of them and will test that out tonight. Would there be a possible conflict in...
  9. N

Awesome - thanks Ron! 1. Solved! Thanks! 2. I've double-checked these settings and made sure I had the correct CC Actions however it's still not showing the correct active/bypass state. For blocks that are bypassed a single hit will turn them on however for blocks that are already engaged, it...
  10. N

I've had the Axe-Fx 3 and LT for a couple of months now. I'm still nailing down the workflow however controlling the Axe with the LT in live environments has been great and pretty much seamless. There's a couple of smaller issues I'm trying to work through and haven't been able to figure out a...
  11. N

Issue with Loop Engaging

Got it - thanks Ron. I'll try out the suggestion next time it pops up and circle back.
  12. N

Issue with Loop Engaging

That's interesting. It's the Evidence Audio SIS cables which are solderless. What's your reasoning for them to be causing an issue? What's the potential fix? Ideally, it would not include spending a bunch more money on cables/jacks (because the SIS cables are premium) and an entire weekend...
  13. N

Issue with Loop Engaging

Over the last couple of weeks, I've noticed some strange behaviour with Loop 6 on my PBC10. I have the J Rockett Dude in Loop 6 and when I hit a preset that includes that loop often the pedal effect will not be there. The guitar signal will still come through but it'll be clean - like the...
  14. N

MIDI Clock Duration + Meris Polymoon

Ron that would be awesome to include in a (hopefully soon) update. This is the second Meris pedal and I love their sounds but they certainly do have odd little quirks in the functionality.
Back