Recent content by Terry Richalds

1. Terry Richalds

Device PC-/PC+ question

Thanks Ron I appreciate that explanation! That's why RJM is the best! Now I can stop beating my head against the wall!
  2. Terry Richalds

Device PC-/PC+ question

Sorry I have several MIDI controllers on my board including the PBC. Just for expansion of versatility. So I was wondering if there is a set of PC numbers that I can send from my other devices to mimic the Device PC-/+ function on the PBC. Does that make sense? I can't seem to figure it out
  3. Terry Richalds

Device PC-/PC+ question

Hey Ron - is there a PC or CC command number that you can share for the Device +/- settings on the PBC so I can scroll through my Strymon Presets? I'm trying to mimic it on a couple of other MIDI devices I also have on my board and it's a headache! Thank you!
  4. Terry Richalds

HX stomp inconsistent behaviour

I would submit that I was having some weird inconsistent issues like that with the HX Stomp, too. On the Mastermind Editor Devices tab - for the HX Stomp I checked the box Direct Send CCs/PCs. I haven't had my issues since. Not sure why that would solve the command glitches I was having - but it...
  5. Terry Richalds

HX Stomp Snapshots

Ron... you make dreams come true. Every time I try some crazy new approach to my PBC setup - you always seem to have a WAY to make it work. Thank you! Works perfectly!
  6. Terry Richalds

HX Stomp Snapshots

Oh man - I'm sorry for the bad communication originally Ron. Thank you for looking into that. That's exactly what I want to have happen. I'll look into it in the morning when I'm with my gear and confirm.
  7. Terry Richalds

HX Stomp Snapshots

Ok I tried that but it never toggles back to Snapshot 1 once I engage Snapshot 2 or 3. So then I tried to set the Off value to zero so they would Toggle back to Snapshot 1 in this new button Group. That still doesn't work either. So I suppose I have to assign individual IA buttons on the PBC for...
  8. Terry Richalds

HX Stomp Snapshots

Ok now I'm weirded out - Snapshot 1 and Snapshot 3 work when toggling them with an IA button and switching PBC Presets. But Snapshot 2 continues not to o_O
  9. Terry Richalds

HX Stomp Snapshots

Thanks man. Love your setup. It looks like you have 3 dedicated buttons a few Button pages in to assign what Snapshot you want on per preset. For me - I'm trying to Toggle the Snapshot numbers based on a couple of buttons. When IA Button 2 is engaged I want Snapshot 2 to be engaged. But when I...
  10. Terry Richalds

HX Stomp Snapshots

Hey guys! Trying to get my Mastermind to change Snapshots on the HX Stomp whenever I change presets. One Preset will be on Snapshot 1 - but when I have another Preset set to change the Stomp to Snapshot 2 via an IA button Engaged on the Mastermind (Button 2) - it doesn't switch Snapshots. I'm...
  11. Terry Richalds

HX Stomp CC Issue

Coooooool I set the CC's to #4 and #5 on the Stomp and it works perfect now. Very bizarre. Thanks for the help
  12. Terry Richalds

HX Stomp CC Issue

https://www.rjmmusic.com/forum/index.php?threads/hx-stomp-fs-on-off-cc.3723/ This is exactly my problem - I think I know what to do now to fix it on the Stomp. Cool Reserved CC's, Line 6. :mad:
  13. Terry Richalds

HX Stomp CC Issue

Here is the setting I have on the PBC button. I am not changing presets on the Stomp - just trying to toggle ON and OFF the HX Stomp Footswitches whenever I change patches on the PBC. Is there a way to send a CC message to turn the Stomp Footswitches OFF when I switch PBC Presets?
  14. Terry Richalds

HX Stomp CC Issue

Ron - yes! They turn On and Off from the PBC perfectly like they should. :( Pretty frustrating.
  15. Terry Richalds

HX Stomp CC Issue

Not switching patches on the Stomp. Just presets on the PBC that either have the Stomp Footswitches engaged or not engaged
Back