Recent content by Quinlanb

1. Q

Adding a boost to a preset

I set up each of the buttons to access a preset and put in the preset number that matched the presets on my list. When i transferred the info to the 6X it got stuck on the first preset. I’d offer to attach the file but the power just went out in my neighborhood. I might be waiting a couple days...
  2. Q

That makes sense. I'm still struggling to fully get my head around the local page set up. My current "set list" is really just a single "song" since the band I'm playing with has a very basic sound. Rather than using multiple songs with the same presets over and over and overI just have a...
  3. Q

I would like to be able to turn my loop 2 on and off from the main preset page. Whenever I do a local page to activate it with buttons 5 or 6 it throws everything into disarray. Is there a best way to add a loop on/off function to the front page of a preset without doing a local page?
  4. Q

Strange MIDI signal

Hmmmm, right now my CC number is 80 in order to select the A channel. I wonder if that’s toggling rather than just turning it on. I’m at work at the moment but I’ll give that a show when I’m home. I have a feeling that’ll do it.
  5. Q

Strange MIDI signal

The preset that’s giving me trouble is called Delay | Ivey
  6. Q

Strange MIDI signal

I have four presets for a song. One of the presets is a Delay sound with a Timeline and Bigsky both on. The problem is that when I press the button the Timeline will toggle on or off like I'm pressing the "A" button on the pedal. So I have to toggle a different preset and then toggle back to the...
  7. Q

Local Page Problems

Thank you so much! I had to wait a few days to carve out the time to read and apply your reply but that solved my problem in less than 5 minutes! Thank so much for your speedy reply!
  8. Q

Local Page Problems

Hi, new user/owner here. I’ve had the PBC6/x for about a week and I’m incapable of explaining my joy. I only have one problem I’m trying to work through. One of my songs has 11 presets. Obviously that’s too many for the 6X so I thought I would be clever and create a series of local pages with...
Back