Recent content by Reilly

1. R

Cornford Hellcat Cable for Mini Amp Gizmo

OK great! Thank You!
  2. R

Cornford Hellcat Cable for Mini Amp Gizmo

Hi there, I’m trying to hook up an additional Mini Amp Gizmo to run a second amp (channels) switching via midi, to control the 2 channels and reverb of a Cornford Hellcat, it looks like it has 1/4 TRS on both ends of the existing foot switch cable. Is there a custom cable available to...
  3. R

6 Pedals In Front & 2 In Loop? Help

Thank's Martin, I tried it out last night and it sounded nice and clear!!!
  4. R

6 Pedals In Front & 2 In Loop? Help

I'm Hoping this wiring is correct. If anyone can help confirm. Much appreciation. Thanks!
  5. R

Chaining Masterminds for presets 1 - 10?

I also like that idea of 8-10 pre-sets, this has been something on my mind for a while, having multiple clean, rhythm and lead presets with out banking up or down. I would be able to do most of our songs with just 1 bank (and some extra boost in case the drummer goes crazy during the song lol)...
  6. R

My rack and pedalboard

Nice Rig! Very Clean! Must sound incredible with the combination of gear!
  7. R

My Setup

Finally finished, Everything switches through the RG-16.. :D
  8. R

Adding a combo amp to rig Help

This will work out great! I'm amazed of the control I have over my whole system, and with very little noise, thanks to your top notch products... Much Appreciation! Thanks Again Ron! Owen
  9. R

Just hooked my combo to RG-16 & Sounds glorious with my Cornford!! I just received my custom cable for the combo to switch channels via midi, and the directions for the Super Sonic is to apply power while holding down #.. My question is, when I do this for a second amp on the RG, will it mess up...
  10. R

Powering the Mini Line Mixer

Thanks Ron, I just used my power plus 2 to power it. It has a 9v 250ma, I think this should be alright? If not please let let me know. Thanx again, Owen
  11. R

Thank you! I think this might work, hopefully without an Iso Trans. (no room?) I think this might be a domb question,, but I have a Y Cable 1/4 in TRS to Dual 1/4 in TRSF, (stereo?) Is this ok to splitt signal to go to amps or do I need to get a mono Y Cable? I will be ordering the Supersonic...
  12. R

Powering the Mini Line Mixer

I was trying to clean up rack and wondering if I could use my Eventide Power Factor (Cioks) to power the mini line mixer. It looks like they had included a cable called Stack Flex type 1- black with 5.5/2.1mm centre negative DC-Plug (two RCA Plugs) in the manual it says that each out 9VDC/80mA...
  13. R

Thanks for quick reply,, According to your parallel/mini mixer diagram, would it be possible to go out of out6/no to mini mixer input 3 or would this loose the dry signal? If so it would leave me loops 7 & 8 for amps. If not I think I will have to take something out of effects loop:( if I decide...
  14. R

Hi, Everyone I have a setup just like one of the examples RJM Provides: 4 pedals and 2 effects processors wired in parallel.. It is wired exactly, but only 3 pedals in front of head. My question is, I just purchased a Fender Supersonic 60 Combo, and was hoping to add it to this setup, but not...
  15. R

My Setup

Thanks!!! Nice name, HAHA:) I will be updating my rig pictures hopefully soon, I am a proud new owner of an Eventide Space and it sounds Awesome! The Cornford, Highly Recommended I just love it,, it has huge tone like an old modded Marshall or Soldano S.L. I just put some EL-34's and couldnt...
Back