Recent content by Rick

1. Rick

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE/EDITOR 5.0.1

Downloaded this morning, loaded up to my GT/22 fine. Thanks Ron!
  2. Rick

Mastermind GT Firmware / Editor 4.9.1

Thanks, Ron!
  3. Rick

Starting Over!

Well, you’ve certainly impressed me since I came on board almost 4 years back. You do a great job, not only here but with the YouTube videos. Between RJM, Fractal Audio, and PRS Guitars I am quite spoiled by the level of service and quality in the product. You three are the gold standard, and...
  4. Rick

Starting Over!

No problem. I don’t know how you manage to keep up with all that is packed into these devices!
  5. Rick

How do I setup my MMGT22 to follow my AF3 MK2?

This thread has already helped me solve several of my mysterious malfunctions. I appreciate y'all sharing!
  6. Rick

Starting Over!

I do have 4.7.0 on board and am using the current editor, but I did redefine that IA so perhaps the IA Link did not come on when I did. I'm going to test with another one just to see. @rjmmusic Hey Ron: When I create the IA by right-clicking on the button in the editor and assign the CC that...
  7. Rick

Starting Over!

UPDATE 11/14 19:10 Central: Kept digging and found the problem was in my MMGT device settings for the Axe FX. "Send Redundant PCs" was not ON in settings (or checked in the editor). I didn't notice it in the manual settings... it's on the second page. Duh. Went round and round for hours with...
  8. Rick

Starting Over!

Brain Block 2: Desired behavior: When a preset is selected, I can select various IAs for effects, then when the same preset button is pushed again, the preset will revert to the saved version, with all effects in their default (ie: saved as) state. I have the MMGT appearing to act as described...
  9. Rick

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE/EDITOR 4.7.0

Yes, mine was done on a Mac too. No problems there.
  10. Rick

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE/EDITOR 4.7.0

Loaded up fine. Thanks Ron!
  11. Rick

Mastering the Mastermind video series

These videos are coming in handy, Ron! I’m starting from scratch after not having done any in depth setup on the GT22 in a while. Not only am I being reminded of things on the videos, I’m learning new stuff, and also picking up some knowledge on the other non-GT units. Cool content. I’m late...
  12. Rick

Starting Over!

First brain block: I have the tempo working for both tap and flashing display. Bi-directional comms are functional. Good start! I also set up a global IA for the Tuner, and assigned the Tuner CC to it. It engages the tuner on the Axe Fx 3T as it should. It doesn't display on the MMGT display...
  13. Rick

Starting Over!

I sold my last Axe Fx unit when the pandemic pretty much did in my long term band, thinking I'd likely downsize to the new FM9. Almost sold my MMGT, but decided to hang onto it until I was sure, as I have been very happy with it these last bunch of years! I am so glad I did, because on...
  14. Rick

MASTERMIND GT 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

Thanks, Ron! I always appreciate your ongoing work and support!
  15. Rick

MASTERMIND GT 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

Been away from the forum a bit... fun to get back and find new firmware. Thanks, Ron! Need to bring my MMGT in from the trailer and give it a go!
Back